Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Moji

plugin is very good, but how can you pleae tell me how to open modal popup on button click ?

Thanks.

Veritas Fit

So far so good. Still in the midst of my free trial but the ease of use and the added pop it's given our store is extremely helpful. Excited to see where this leads us...

Noj Era

Great for editing product pages. However, the app will only load up pages partially every now and then. When this happens, it will create a duplicate product on your store with an image load error. Customers can see the error too.

Inviting Treasures Inc

A great app.

Shogun has been great in their product and support. I moved from Squarespace to Shopify and working with HTML pages was a problem. I use Shogun and it helps with making my info pages beautiful.

Support is great as well.

LavaJar

I can see that this is v powerful so am happy that I've purchased it. To be honest I found the early stages confusing as it's not the most intuitive software I've ever used so it took me a while to get it working. That said, I made contact with their support and they've been super helpful and sorted me out completely. My suggestions would be to enable phone support (love Shopify's support calls, so much better than email based) and to develop a new onboarding program where it takes me through the principles of how it works as much as the details of how you do specific things. I think they have all the right detail out there in various vids but they need a more comprehensive 'Getting Started' program that's in one place and I can watch for 10 minutes and be super familiar - I felt a bit like I had to negotiate a not-super-intuitive platform in the dark. But overall it's a great platform.

OptiBiotix Online

Really good app for getting a custom feel for your pages. The "Blocks" give creative ideas and things soon begin slotting into place, plus there's plenty of guides on how to use the app.
Does have the odd bug for me, where the odd page does glitch a little, but this is v.minor.

Alchimie Forever

We love our experience using Shogun Page Builder so far! The app is so easy to use and navigate. It does make designing a page a lot easier. Definitely the best page builder app on Shopify!

Ada and Albert

Serious game changer, It takes a second to get your head around... especially the screen sizes options. If you have any experience with web design, maybe Wordpress page builders for example, you'll be able to "Plug 'n' Play"... but if you're a beginner, give yourself some time to learn Shogun. It's possible for anyone to use I'm sure of it, I'm pleased with Shogun Page Builder, the only reason I gave a 4 star is the price. My client approved the monthly payments, but if it was a personal site, I'd deal with going the "long way around" and saving myself a lot of money. It's a shame it's so expensive... but I guess you get what you pay for in this world.

Abbott Lyon

This app is really easy to use once you get the hang of it, the customer service is quick and provides you with clear instructions should you encounter any issues

Indian Store

This app is nothing short of incredible. If you do not know HTML, CSS, or have ANY CLUE what Liquid coding is, and you are dissatisfied with the static nature of the average Shopify theme, and feel trapped inside of your page with no way out -- THEN THIS IS THE APP FOR YOU.

Allows you to make extremely major changes to your page without having to know the code. BRILLIANT. AND THEIR SUPPORT TEAM IS INCREDIBLE AS WELL. You may be thinking, "Well, forty dollars a month is a lot to shell out for ...." WELL GUESS WHAT: You get a ten day free trial, and after that, IF YOU GET RID OF THE APP AT ANY TIME, AND ALL THE CHANGES YOU MADE USING SHOGUN STICK AROUND AFTER.

I am only giving four stars for now, because they are working on improving some things - but that's the other thing. THEY ARE ACTUALLY WORKING ON IT. I looked up a FAQ on how to do something, and it was not able to be done. THE NEXT DAY, THEY HAD A FAQ UP EXPLAINING HOW TO DO IT. And their support chat feature, gee golly gosh - they are usually EXTREMELY responsive, and only take about ten minutes to get back to you - EVEN IF it is AFTER 5 pm.

In Long, this app is thebomb.com and you should add it to your store RIGHT NOW. And pay them for at least a month of the subscription. THEY WORK HARD AND THEY DESERVE IT.