Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

KOFF

Shogun is the app you want to use for easy website building with its page builder. Its the must have app for simple or intricate webpages for your store.

PENDA

Shogun is just the page builder app you need to customize your page like how you want it to be. Easy to use tools, with which you can get those nice and sophisticated results! Very fast and good response from the developer. Highly recommended!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

The page builder has allowed us to create and adjust custom collection pages with ease! Simple to use and great customer support

Precor Home Fitness

Great page builder app! Couldn't be easier to use and the support has always been very helpful and quick to reply!

Qi Botanical Tea

Shogun is an awesome page builder — we love the functionality and flexibility! The app has definitely made building multiple page layouts super easy and quick for myself and my colleagues.

The Shogun support team has also been a great part of my experience on this app; they are quick and responsive to my questions and are very helpful with any problems I have.

Palm

Great page builder! Able to do things outside of Shopify themes, which have limitations.

Really like being able to customize formatting across device sizes too. Great app.

State and Liberty Clothing Company

Super easy and user-friendly! Definitely makes building pages for your website fun and super quick.

Pirates Press Records

Shogun has been a fantastic page builder plugin that has simplified my life immensely. It allows me to easily onboard new people within our Shopify platform so mistakes aren't made. Love it!

shirt.ly marketplace

Best page builder out there. Made my life a lot easier + improved my conversion rates. Awesome support also

headlinessmokes

good page builder. support replies to me within hours which is good. I like this one over the other ones.