Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

defirmakaas

Great landing page builder to customize your page to the fullest. The customer service is amazing! Their support always replies within 24 hours, are understandable and really want to help you out the best they can.

October 8, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. I'm happy to hear that you've been loving Shogun and having a good experience. 🙂 Thanks for the feedback.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Naturenetics

Shogun is extremely easy to use. You can build from scratch or use one of their awesome already built templates. Excellent customer service and fast responses to questions.

October 8, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for the feedback and the review. We are glad to hear that you like the premade templates we have and our team was able to help. 🙂

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

UNREAL

Shogun has great templates and buttons for all your needs and it's super customizable. The real star of the show here is their customer service though. Although the app is quite intuitive, this is not the sort of work I typically do and I needed *a lot* of help with my first page. Their support was incredible! They provided support through video sharing, ensuring that I knew exactly how to solve my problem. Highly recommend!

October 6, 2021

That's awesome to hear that we were able to video share some solutions! We try to share videos when it makes sense and we have the time to do so :) Thanks so much for the kind words!

Blue Horizon Medicals

Justine was quick to answer my question and added extra information to help me understand, Great service.

October 6, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Justine was able to help you with your question. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

avntrek

The perfect tool for me, of course, like other tools you need a bit of time to learn it but the team is always there to help! Thank you

October 6, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to hear that the team was able to help.

Entrada Smokeless Fire Pits

Great page builder, and the best part about it is they are located right here in the United States, which is our #1 reason to go with Shogun over any of the other page builders out there! Support is VERY responsive and helpful, helped solve a minor issue we had due to our installed theme. Highly recommend :)

October 1, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm very happy to hear that our support team was able to help resolve the issues you were experiencing. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Heading South

The app is very useful. Not only you can operate it intuitively and create pages easily, but the support is also very speedy and kind. We use a lot of Shopify apps, but I think it's the best app.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Stitch & Straw

I was having trouble making our returns policy page look good on mobile, I messaged Shogun help chat and within 4 hours, Lamberto Billones from support responded with multiple videos explanations and workarounds which were easy to follow and made our returns policy look mint!
Thank you!

September 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that Lamberto could help you out today! I'll be sure that he receives your kind words :)

MizuCo

As a new and small business owner, building a website from scratch is a whole new challenge! We began using Shogun and everything was straight forward and seamless. However, regarding the more complicated elements involving integrations and ensuring every element works, it can get complicated and hard to understand. I had some trouble adding in a particular element and to get it to display on my website. Coming closer to our launch date means we have a lot of work to do and also perfect every element as well! I was stressing last night and the live customer support chat came to the rescue. I was assisted by Sweetan who was tentative, understanding and came along with adept investigation skills. Sweetan efficiently diagnosed the problem and provided a structured step by step guide for me to solve the problem. Sweetan also provided some root cause analysis on why the errors were occuring and it also enhanced my understanding of the Shogun tool which is good to know in the future. I am very pleased with Shogun's customer service, especially Sweetan! Thank you so much! People like yourself help make a difference to small ecommerce business owners. Forever grateful for your 24/7 customer support service. Thank you again :)

September 29, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for your detailed review! I'll be sure to let Sweetan know that you have left such a kind review.

I'm happy to hear that Shogun has helped you achieve what you are looking to achieve - also really appreciate the feedback that you have given, sorry to hear that Shogun caused some confusion! We will ensure that this feedback gets to the right team.

If you ever need any further assistance, please let us know!

Brave Utopia

This app works very well when I use it for Facebook ads! Does this work with Tiktok also? I want to try it there.

September 28, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder is working well in combination with your Facebook ads. I'm not sure I fully understand your question in regards to Tiktok. You can absolutely design your pages so that they are optimized for mobile :)