Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Zxtech

A hidden gem. Only tool I found that can proper convert a shopify page into a full blown customised page. well done.

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it. :)

noia.shop

We used this app to make product and front pages. It is so easy to reach out to their support team which gives amazing and quick help when needed. We are very happy with this app and can highly recommend it to others with low technical skills.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the team could help you out.

LUHV STORE

Shogun is amazing. A must have app that should be auto installed. There installation was great and the support was so smart. They replied with video of the work they’ve done. I’ve never seen a support team be so thorough.
Can’t wait to grow my business so I can go headless with them!

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Shogun and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app! We can't wait to see your business grow, too. 💪

Let us know if we can help with anything!

AgroThrive

Five Stars. Great page builder with little no no issues that support won't solve quickly. I've gone through many transitions to different themes and Shogun has always performed well. Support is also SUCH a help with any customizations or implementations that you may have.

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the team were around to help you out when you needed them to! Please let us know if you have any other questions, or need any further assistance.

FiberFeels

Very Good App - Very Good Customer Service. I would recommend Shogun for everyone who would ask me.

March 16, 2021

Thank you! Really appreciate your review.

Maison Blanches

Easy web building. Fast response when help is asked for. Friendly support, great recommendation! For small businesses and companies.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Inergy Solar

Great app and great support! They were quick to reply and help me get some product pages edited and ready to launch.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

ISSET

Very pleased with the service. Super quick to respond and very helpful advice. Easy to follow guidance with their use of screen recordings

March 16, 2021

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review!

Drink HRW

Love the Shogun customer support and how easy it is to use the app! We use this app across multiple Shopify stores as it is easy to use and build landing pages. Thanks Shogun team!

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Really happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Kim Seybert, Inc.

Shogun has become indispensable to our website. It is a huge time saver and allows us to quickly add fully customized pages to our online store. Their support team is very responsive and knowledgeable.

March 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'll make sure that James' hears about your great review!