Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

71 - 80 of 1919 reviews

VASTGUN

The support is really good. Many thanks to Andre Smith! He was there to answer some of our challenging queries. Amazing!

June 3, 2020

I'll be sure to pass the kind words onto Andre, glad he could help you with your metafield question! Let me know if you have any other questions.

MFT

Customer service was excellent, they answered my questions in less than 24 hours with a detailed video.

June 3, 2020

We are always happy to help! Thank you for leaving us a review!

Kraywoods

I can describe Shogun as a "Revenue Booster" and "Time Saver". The only app that let you be as creative as you want with no limit at all. The support team is professional, very helpful and reply as fast as possible.

June 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review today! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear Shogun enables you to be more creative!

#stayhomeshop

What an app and customer service, I had an issue with something i couldnt figure out and I got an answer in no joke <3 minutes. Definitely the best customer service I have ever experiences.

June 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that support could help you out! Hope you and your team are keeping safe, #StayHome.

Samson eBikes

This app saved me a lot of time and frustration. I can make a killer product page and duplicate it by the click of a button! Perfect!
And great customer service too :)

June 1, 2020

That's our aim - to save you time! The faster you can build, the faster you can get your awesome products out there! Thanks for taking time out of your day to review us!

TIEM

Shogun makes sprucing up your default Shopify pages really easy. If you don't know how to code AT ALL, you can still execute significant improvements to your existing pages using their editing interface.

If you know how to write a little custom CSS/HTML, then you can probably fill in the gaps for any customization options that Shogun doesn't provide out of the box.

Overall it's a really helpful tool and their customer service has been truly awesome. It's a cheap way to provide a serious visual boost to your site. Certainly worth a trial if you're in the market for that sort of thing.

June 1, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! 😍 Happy to hear that you are finding Shogun helpful and that our support team was here when you needed us.

GlowRight

Excellent customer support and product. Shogun is an incredible app that will take your store to a new level. Hightly Recommended!

May 29, 2020

That's our goal, to help you take your store to the highest level possible! Thanks for taking the time to write up a review!

Hunt Bike Wheels

Really easy to use and absolutely amazing customer support on live chat. I'd really recommend this to anyone who would like to improve the look of their Shopify pages and make them way better at converting.

May 29, 2020

Thank you for your review and for the recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to write one up. Glad to hear that we are helping your conversion rate!

Gym.hu

If you have a good idea to increase your conversion, Shogun is the perfect choice to implement it to your store.
The support is very fast and helpful. I definitely recommend you give it a try

May 26, 2020

Happy to hear that Shogun helped increase your conversion rate and that support could help you out! Let us know if you need anything. :)

Apollo Scooters

Awesome customer support, constant improvements to the product, and great for managing your content without any tech know-how.

May 26, 2020

Thanks for writing us a review! We are constantly working on implementing user request features, and improvements to bring you the best experience possible. Feel free to pass along any feedback you have to our support team and we will make sure it gets to the right place!