Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

1911LeatherHolsters

I love using shogun because it allows us to make lots of customizations when we build pages. I highly recommend this app if you want to make changes to your shopify theme.

1911 Holsters

Building pages is easy with this app. The drag and drop function is very useful. Support is great too.

concealed-carry-holsterss.com

I have been using Shogun to build pages for 6 months or so and I love it. It is a super helpful tool that lets us making tons of customizations to our existing shopify theme. I highly recommend it.

Greeny

This is one of my favorite Shopify apps as it takes the need for developing new landing pages out of the equation. My old store was on a proprietary platform, and whenever we needed a new page, we had to design it, develop the HTML for it and then develop it into the platform. With Shogun, I can design and create a page on the fly!

Bumkins

Love this app! So easy to use and makes formatting pages A BREEZE! If you're looking for a page-building app this is the one you need!

Cruiser SUP

I have written reviews previously, however, would like to commend Justine for her excellent assistance just now. Very helpful and patient.

Bala Better Health

Great Customer Service!!! Quick response especially after a mobile-friendly emergency for the weekend!

Vinco

Amazing customer support! Helped me with every question I had ASAP. Great app as well, has made my pages a lot nicer.

Hidden Causes

Best page builder ever. Great customer service. That all there is to say...

(...but there's a 100 character limit to reviews so i'm filling space. :)

VESTIRSI

Great customer service. I'm not techy so don't find it that easy to build the pages - but that's my fault - not the apps fault. And, at least every single time I email customer service they help me out and get back to me really quickly. Best page builder I've tried. Worth paying if you want to be able to build pages form scratch and don't want to have to learn how to code or pay someone to code for you.