Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Based on 1934 reviews

Hettie

I have recently started using Shogun and love it . For someone like me who is learning all the time about how to make my website look the way I want , it is a really easy solution. And the Shogun support is very helpful - and quick !

Oatsome GmbH

We have been using Shogun for over half a year now and are really happy with everything the app offers. Building beautiful pages is really easy and their support team are great as well. 100% recommendation!

PROJECT 6

This is a great page builder app! It was the second time I used such an app and I really did like it! In other apps, I had trouble adding video blocks, but this one allows you to add a video block wherever you want it. My theme had an issue with allowing videos and Karl from customer service at Shogun helped solve it super quick! Thank you!

FLO Aroma

Loved the drag and drop function, it's easy to start using. Provides great flexibility in customising our webpage without any knowledge on coding required as compared to doing in Shopify, while retaining a nice structure. Recommend!

LIVINGSTON | Trade Compliance Training

My team is using this app for multiple storefronts with hundreds of products and while there are UI changes they could do to make navigating the pages better, the customer service is phenomenal. I have never had a better experience with customer service in my life. They are always online and ready to help! They respond in less than 5 minutes and take their time resolving any issue you might have. I truly could not be happier! Thank you Shogun team for your amazing customer service keep up the good work!

Smartish

Love this app. We've made dozens of product detail pages and even our homepage with Shogun. The wysisyg interface works well and offers most options we need. For the few very customized configurations, the app allows you to easily add custom JS/CSS/HTML. Also the lazy-load on all images the site load faster. Great app.

Julez Bryant

This page builder app has been a great help in creating sharp looking custom pages for our Ecomm site - doesn't have the typical "template" look. Customer service with questions is very prompt and helpful. Love the app!

Perk Energy

It is so nice to have a tool to break me out of the prison of my template. I have been able to make pages that really market much more completely.

SmilePro Worldwide

Great app, created a landing page with ease for basically every page of my site besides the homepage.

TruBrain

Great page builder! Makes things so easy. And their customer service team - especially Andre - are super helpful!