Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Ken & Dana Design

app works. makes page building easier. great support too. The difference between Shogun and Shopify's built-in page builder is that Shogun gives you many more formats and flexibility, which allows you to create a nice page without the need to code.

March 11, 2021

Thank you! We really appreciate your review. Glad to hear that Shogun is enabling extra flexibility for you!

Creators Studios

App is Great, helps us create well designed themes, pretty intuitive to use, and support is the best 10/10

March 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun. :)

moKee

Great, easy to use app, with a lot of nice features. The best thing though - amazing and super quick support.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with :)

YasAlpaca

Great app and flexibility. Also great customer support, they have been very helpful answering my questions promptly. Recommended

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with :)

Foray Design

Shogun is a great tool that we used on out site to create our Buy Now page. Their support is also phenomenal. They reply very quickly with very thorough and insightful comments. Would absolutely recommend.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy that the team could help you out! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. :)

Hoxton Macs

This app allows us to easily and quickly make updates to our website front end that look and function great, with no development knowledge. I had a small hiccup with our page layout and James in the support team got back to me quickly with both a solution and explanation.

March 11, 2021

So happy to hear that you are finding Shogun useful! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Dirty Jane

I love this app as it lets me customize the important pages on my site. The easy-to-use drag and drop frontend design feature is awesome. And the support is phenomenal. I always get very quick and thorough responses to all my questions... and I ask a LOT of questions.

March 9, 2021

So happy to hear that the team are there when you need them! Thank you for your review! Please do let us know if you have any other questions.

Shapeheart Store

Great app with amazing support. I love especially the snippet function, the way you can CMD+Z everything and how you can handle the design very easily.

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it.

L'Atelier Global

I am thrilled with this app and the customer service. I experienced a coding issue caused by another app that was not allowing collection pages to load on the site. James quickly responded and Charles quickly went out of his way to find a solution. Great communication and service!

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind words, I'll be sure to pass your review onto James and Charles!

Stiksen

Excellent service and support by Colby! Shogun itself is a great app, facilitating so much in cases the original theme doesn't allow for flexibility. Much recommended. (https://stiksen.com)

March 4, 2021

Thank you! So happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun, I'll be sure that your kind words get onto Colby!