Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

eminentcycles

I reached out to Shogun regarding ability to do drop down forms. Unfortunately this basic function is not yet available. Hoping this can be improved on as it's a basic form function that will definitely help with our customer experience and ability to track and respond appropriately do specific answers they provide. I will say support was very quick to respond and empathized that this is something that is important and that they were working to add it.

Bella Lupascu

An overall good software that absolutely has some troubles with the width/boxed layout functions and as with all page builders, some headache with functions here and there but overall a good tool with good support.

April 29, 2019

Hello Robin- I’m sorry to hear you had such a negative experience using Shogun. I can see that one of our support engineers, Karl, reached out to you over chat right after you posted this, but I thought I would respond to your questions over email and here as well.

*Full width section*
The default width for the content defined by your theme appears to be full width. Due to this you’re not able to see any difference when using the full width toggle. I understand how having the option to disable is confusing in this case. You can instead apply side margins or limit the max width of the section.

*Tab styles*
As you’re using the Store Coming Soon app, we’re unable to see the preview / live page. Could you please share a screenshot of the preview / live page so that we can take a closer look at this issue for you? Email it to support@getshogun.com

*Reaching out to Support*
Our contact form is available on the dashboard. You should also have access to live chat, and you can email us at support@getshogun.com

Please let me know if you have any further questions. We will make sure to have this resolved for you today. Thank you very much for working with us.

-Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Herbal Theory RX

The app is relatively easy to use. The support is quick which is good, but it does appear to be robotic replies leading you to other video tutorials rather than looking at the actual problem and solution. There's still room for improvements. For one, headers and footers cannot be changed on shogun. If you build with one theme install, you will lose all shogun "pages" if you go with a different theme. Secondly, the tab functions could be better and more modern. Thirdly, using other apps shows to be a bit of a problem. Overall, it's satisfactory if you want some flexibility but lots of room for improvement. I think they are heading towards the right directions.

March 18, 2019

Hi Syl! Appreciate the thorough feedback here. (1) Noted about support, and I will talk with the team about how we use articles in support response. We do our best, and I promise there is a big team of people here that care about you. We don't outsource our support. (2) Headers and footers. I totally wish we could control this, but it's outside of the of the page, so we leave that part to our awesome theme partners to handle. (3) You won't lose pages if you switch themes, but you might need to re-tweak some of your page content if the theme has much different styling rules. (4) Elements definitely need a design pass to make the defaults more modern. We now have a senior designer who will focus only on the editor, so expect lots of great changes. (5) More 3rd party app integrations coming! Which integrations did you want specifically? Thanks for the kind words. Reach out anytime support@getshogun or ask for me directly - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

Cobo Vault

Hi team, when we click onto the shopping cart on desktop and mobile, or the navigation button on mobile, it does not shop any characters. The name, price are not shown. Please help.

March 18, 2019

Hey Lixin- Sorry to hear about the trouble. This was a theme conflict, and we'd be happy to fix it for you. We're in the middle of a project to QA test all themes our clients use. We reached out, but haven't yet heard back from you. If you'd like us to fix this for your please send us an e-mail to support@getshogun.com. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

JUARA Skincare

Shogun is certainly the go to for page building in Shopify. For the most part everything runs smooth and building basic pages in no problem. I hope to see more compatibility in editing between desktop and mobile in the future (a lot of the desktop preset sections do not convert to mobile). Would be nice to edit one without effecting the other. (without having to constantly toggle screen settings). Also, sometimes the preview page glitches. overall, it def beats the default Shopify page builders the themes are limited to.

March 18, 2019

Hey Metta! Thank you for the kind words. We chatted over email a bit, let's re-ignite that convo. We have a feature called "Screen Settings" that allows you to edit each version of your page to create a unique design for mobile and desktop separate from each other. We are also working on improving this in our future development, expect even more robust cross screen editing controls soon. What issue are you having with your preview page? We'd be happy to take a closer look for you. If you could reach out to us at support@getshogun.com we'd be more than happy to help. Thanks!