Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

WARED

Easy to use with interesting tools and good support! I recommend it to who want to do a pro e-commerce shop.

June 3, 2021

Glad to hear that the app was easy to use and that we have provided good support. That's very kind of you to say. If there is anything else we can help with, please just let us know :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Wraphouse LA L.L.C

So far this app is great, the support team are really helpful and guide you step by step. Have not used this app for a long period of time so just going off of early impressions. I would like them to have a more economical option in term of pricing. But in terms of what they offer this app is really impressive.

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :)

I am glad to hear that you are getting the best out of Shogun and having a good experience with our support.

We greatly appreciate the feedback for including a more economical option. I am happy to share this with the team.

Please let us know if you need any further help!

Sweetan | Team Lead, Support

AURELIE GI

They are very patient to help me solve the problem i have met! I am very appreciated about it!!And will keep using it!

May 21, 2021

Glad to hear we were able to help in resolving the problem. We're thrilled to hear that you'll continue with Page Builder :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Magic Beans

Very quick reply when contacting them about an issue on in the app. Was as quick as the chat feature.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Giftbox Boutique

UPDATED: Well, the app itself is fine, I felt it was pretty cheeky that when I updated to have the 3rd user again (had to update the app) I now only had 25 pages at my disposal when I was using 58 pages on the older version, so I had to upgrade to the $99USD a month plan to have them all work again. Before I left this review I messaged the CS team to express my disappointment and they really came to the party, they accepted my position on the pricing and page numbers, and even though my initial response was I will just pay the $99 they offered a slightly higher page limit (as we have 58 pages on Shogun) for the $39 cost. I still think that a lot of the app developers get their pricing models wrong, that if they were moderately priced they would get more customers and therefore more revenue. We are a low key customer that doesn't need a lot of support for the $ we pay. Thanks Shogun.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback, Andy.

We've followed up with you via email to explain the situation regarding plans - unfortunately, you were on one of our older, grandfathered plans that did not have page limits. We've reached out to you with some further information, and appreciate that you're open to discussing the issues with us.

Hoping that we can turn your experience around :)

Thanks again for the feedback

Matlog

Hello, Shogun takes a long time to load when I make a change, sometimes even 3 to 4 minutes to loading, it takes me a long time. What can I do to reduce the loading time? I have a good computer and a good connection. Sincerely.

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! It really helps us improve. My colleague, Sweetan, has reached out to you with more information on resolving this issue that you're having so we can help you with this :)

Flow Sports Technology Europe

The Shogun App is good to handle and has a fast support! We had some problems with a bug and the support team was able to fix it within a few hours. So 4 Stars are adequate

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your honest review! Really appreciate the feedback, definitely understand that bugs can sometimes affect your experience with Shogun - hopefully we'll have a chance to prove ourselves. :)

Let us know if you need any further help!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Mistura Beauty Products Ltd.

Our new theme is designed in such a way that customizing pages manually is near impossible. At first even this plugin didn't work with the theme either, but after a quick chat with customer support they had me up and running in no time. I wish there was a cheaper option though. $39 a month is really expensive, and I don't think this site will ever use more than 10 of the 25 pages they have to pay for.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your review! I really appreciate your patience while we helped you with the issues that you were facing with Shogun and your theme playing nice. Also appreciate the feedback regarding the price - I will make sure that gets to the right team for review.

Venter Visuals

Only thing that could be better is real time customer support but I'm loving the app so far otherwise.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Underwaterpistol

This app is great and has lovely customer service (I asked a question and they emailed me back with detailed answers within the hour). However, I wish the design-by-device-type was set up differently -- it often feels like a maze to adjust margins and paddings per device, with the tool sending you back to a sort of 'start menu' when moving between device settings! It would be great if this tool allowed a view which would only show options for a device type at a time (with no possibility to change the other device settings), to allow for further customisation. Currently, pages on mobile or tablet still look clunky if you have elements in 2+ columns. There are also some header bugs for mobile design. Otherwise, it's a great tool, for those willing to figure it out!

February 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Thank you also for your feedback, feedback goes a long way to helping shape future development of Shogun! I'll make sure that this gets to the appropriate team! Please feel free to pass on any other feedback to support@getshogun.com! We'd love to hear it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16