Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

WowBacon

I have used this app for page builder! It works well but I have not used it enough to give it 5 stars.

Zamia Life

I use this app currently. I wanted to customize my product page in a way that just wasn't possible with any template.

Shogun is great for this - in fact it's the only way to really get what you want in Shopify, We spent a lot on themes that just couldn't do it. We use the Debut theme with shogun.

Any Issues I have had are handled personally and successfully, which is important when you're a small business.

The reason for 4 vs 5 stars is that it does not work with other shopify apps and anything that is not in Shogun will require a dev.

Cortex Toys

Nice App. Easy to use. Lot of features. Had issues opening in Microsoft Edge. But it worked fine with chrome.

Francfranc(フランフラン)公式通販 家具・インテリア・生活雑貨

Very good app.
However, since it cannot be saved and there are many problems, I expect it for future development.

The Religion Store

I love how easy is to use the app and to build my website. I highly recommend this app, especially if you will create yourself without an experienced builder. Giddy up

Content Enablers

Shogun is an app that works very well as a page builder! There are still some kinks that need to be worked out but they are constantly updating and improving the UI. Customer Service also responds quickly and works hard to solve issues for you.

GIBIE

Amazing app. Really easy and quick way to create landing pages and brilliant integration with the shopify. The only thing would say can be worked upon is that the speed of the website slowly a bit and if that can be improved it will the perfect app.

STR8 SPORTS, Inc.

wish there were more customization available like there is in Elementor.. Elementor is cheaper and can do more in wordpress but shogun does the job for now.

Sierra Blu Fashion

great app. Helps me make the changes I need without needing to know code. Once you understand how to use it, it's all good.

Ames Walker

This app is really nice once you get the hang of how it works. Very simple drag and drop system. I would only ask for more templates that flowed well for tablet and mobile as I had to create a different layout to fit each device.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10