Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Landing Pages, Product Pages and Sales Funnels

Based on 1937 reviews

Premier Yarns

Easy to use. Karl and staff were very helpful during setup. There are some features that I wish were better such as photo sizing and the ability to move pictures freely rather than having them in set places. However, I expressed these concerns to the Shogun team and they have helped me through the issues as best as they can. Absolutely worth the price.

UCOLOURS

Their customer service is very good and helpful. The app is also easy to use.
Would recommend them!

sye-startyourengine

An excellent option to customize your shopify website. Once understood the philosophy (it's quite quick) you can start customizing on your own. My wish is that Shogun proposes more various templates and features to be even more creative and appealing.

MS. READ (M) Sdn Bhd

Very easy to navigate & use. I started off knowing nothing on how to use it but thanks to the tutorials and practice, I got the hang of it pretty quickly. Now I'm producing blog content & special pages for my company with ease.

electrotype

I used this app to help me create a unique page without any coding experience. It's simple and straightforward, better than its competitors. The only problem is that once you use it to build your site, you're pretty much locked in to its payment plan.

Pollywog

I love this app. Way better than Page Fly. Easy to drop and drag elements. I could'n add my blogs to the bottom of the page. Customer service is quick a suuuuuper helpful

Naked Zebra Retail

App is great, I just wish there were better photo editing/resizing features that would make it easier for building the page!

ProteinWorld.com

Still fairly new to Shogun but so far it's been a fantastic tool. Easy to use for someone with no coding knowledge with lots of great templates, also has the ability to add html to give extra flexibility. Would be great if it had Emarsys integration for forms, exporting every entry in a single csv is a bit clunky and we do struggle as a team with the limited logins but otherwise really pleased with it.

Rokai

Compared to most SHopify themes that have limited personalization options, Shogun is great. Quite pricey but worth it in most cases. I am only facing 1 issue: i am currently customizing a paid Shopify theme, and everything works perfectly besides previewing product pages/product descriptions edited in Shogun. I was told that they will appear once i pay the theme, but i will wait until i am certain about the theme before spending 180 USD. Customer service is quite good, quick and responsive. A pity we cannot use the app to customize homepages also! :)

Urban Nexus Store

Most intuitive of the page builder apps I've tried on Shopify. Priced higher than others but I find this one has the easiest learning curve. I would rather pay for this and save time, then spend time making money to cover the costs rather than bang my head on fancy themes or other page builder tools that are too complex or not stable. Shogun does allow for custom code to be inserted, but I would love to have features like inserting a lookbook or those recent trends of animated banners. Dealing with external web developers would be another major project that I'm just not keen on. Anyway, well done Shogun!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12