Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

The PROBAR

Been using Shogun for a year now and it has proven to be a very helpful tool for our store. On the odd occasion I have had an issue with something their support has been extremely responsive and had a solution available. Typically I hear back from them in a matter of hours regardless of the time of day I reach out. These guys have it together!

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that support could help you out!

I hope that someday we can earn that extra star from you!

Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Pinwheel

There's a learning curve and some jankiness. But their SUPPORT is off the chain good. I'm writing this at 1:49am after about my 5th minor support inquiry for the day. Not only was it a quick turnaround, but he went the extra mile and found root cause and sent me a video despite us finding a workaround.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that support could help you out when you needed it. I'll be sure to have a look through the correspondence and ensure that we log any feature improvement suggestions! Feel free to reach out if you have any product feedback!

Yes She May

Love Shogun. First time user! It has been friendly to use and flexible. Excellent and fast customer service!

June 18, 2020

I'm so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience using the Shogun Page Builder app so far. Please let us know if there is anything that we can improve to get to a 5 star level. We would love to hear from you!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Homhum

Justine provides very good customer service, very quick reply always. He himself deserves a 5-star. :)

June 16, 2020

So glad to hear that Justine could help you out, Miranda! I've passed along your kind words to Justine! Thank you for leaving us a review. Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Komodo Fashion

Exceptional customer service. Fast response. The app could work on customizability and in my experience has been quite slow. Other than that, does everything you need!

June 1, 2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to post this review! Glad to hear that our support team could help you out! We will be sure to log any feedback that you have already given us on the customization options of Shogun, if you have any other feedback, please feel free to pass it on and we will make sure it gets to the right teams.

The LIFEbar

There are some limitations to being able to fully customize pages, but Andre was helpful in removing some of the obstacles!

May 29, 2020

Glad to hear that support was able to help you out, we will make sure to log the feedback that you gave so that it can go towards product improvement - we appreciate it - hopefully in time, we will earn that 5th star from you. :) Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, too! Will definitely be passing the kind words onto Andre.

SCENT BEAUTY

Great Customer Support! Fast and helpful. Charles is a RockStar!

Nice App as well.................

May 21, 2020

Appreciate the comments! I'll definitely pass along the compliment to Charles. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to turn that 4 star review into a 5 star! We're always looking for ways to improve :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Chai Seven

We've been using this app for quite a while now and are overall very happy with it. It makes it so much easier to have an individual design.
Sometimes it gives us a hard time as previews differ from the live page and the backend gets a little more messy.

But overall a great addition to Shopify! And also great and quick support.

May 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for taking time to write this review, we really appreciate it! Please feel free to reach out to support@getshogun.com if you'd like some help with this! Also, please feel free to send on any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you! :)

Karl,

Starfish Project Wholesale

We have been very happy with the page building functions on this App. Aesthetically, we have been able to achieve nearly all the things we wanted to by using this App. The support team have also been responsive and helpful. The only limitation we faced has been the form customization - which we would have liked to have more integration into Shopify's systems with. Nevertheless, we are very grateful to have found Shogun as our site building platform.

May 5, 2020

So happy to hear that the team could help you out with your site! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the feedback about the forms! Definitely will log that as a feature request, I know you're not the only one who would like to see Shopify form integration added 🙏

Premier Yarns

Easy to use. Karl and staff were very helpful during setup. There are some features that I wish were better such as photo sizing and the ability to move pictures freely rather than having them in set places. However, I expressed these concerns to the Shogun team and they have helped me through the issues as best as they can. Absolutely worth the price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13