Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Komodo Fashion

Exceptional customer service. Fast response. The app could work on customizability and in my experience has been quite slow. Other than that, does everything you need!

The LIFEbar

There are some limitations to being able to fully customize pages, but Andre was helpful in removing some of the obstacles!

May 29, 2020

Glad to hear that support was able to help you out, we will make sure to log the feedback that you gave so that it can go towards product improvement - we appreciate it - hopefully in time, we will earn that 5th star from you. :) Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, too! Will definitely be passing the kind words onto Andre.

Karl

SCENT BEAUTY

Great Customer Support! Fast and helpful. Charles is a RockStar!

Nice App as well.................

May 21, 2020

Appreciate the comments! I'll definitely pass along the compliment to Charles. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to turn that 4 star review into a 5 star! We're always looking for ways to improve :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Chai Seven

We've been using this app for quite a while now and are overall very happy with it. It makes it so much easier to have an individual design.
Sometimes it gives us a hard time as previews differ from the live page and the backend gets a little more messy.

But overall a great addition to Shopify! And also great and quick support.

May 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for taking time to write this review, we really appreciate it! Please feel free to reach out to support@getshogun.com if you'd like some help with this! Also, please feel free to send on any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you! :)

Karl,

Starfish Project Wholesale

We have been very happy with the page building functions on this App. Aesthetically, we have been able to achieve nearly all the things we wanted to by using this App. The support team have also been responsive and helpful. The only limitation we faced has been the form customization - which we would have liked to have more integration into Shopify's systems with. Nevertheless, we are very grateful to have found Shogun as our site building platform.

May 5, 2020

So happy to hear that the team could help you out with your site! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the feedback about the forms! Definitely will log that as a feature request, I know you're not the only one who would like to see Shopify form integration added 🙏

Karl

Premier Yarns

Easy to use. Karl and staff were very helpful during setup. There are some features that I wish were better such as photo sizing and the ability to move pictures freely rather than having them in set places. However, I expressed these concerns to the Shogun team and they have helped me through the issues as best as they can. Absolutely worth the price.

UCOLOURS

Their customer service is very good and helpful. The app is also easy to use.
Would recommend them!

sye-startyourengine

An excellent option to customize your shopify website. Once understood the philosophy (it's quite quick) you can start customizing on your own. My wish is that Shogun proposes more various templates and features to be even more creative and appealing.

MS. READ (M) Sdn Bhd

Very easy to navigate & use. I started off knowing nothing on how to use it but thanks to the tutorials and practice, I got the hang of it pretty quickly. Now I'm producing blog content & special pages for my company with ease.

electrotype

I used this app to help me create a unique page without any coding experience. It's simple and straightforward, better than its competitors. The only problem is that once you use it to build your site, you're pretty much locked in to its payment plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13