Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Dynamism Labs

Shogun is very easy to use, it is a very good landing page builder in Shopify. I would recommend it.

SeeMe Beauty

We have used this app to create alternative landing pages, as well as blogs and specific content for other pages in our website. This app offers the flexibility to design pages in a friendly way.

Yugen Smartwatches

I had written a very positive review before but now I take one start back. The reason is the very poor ability of this app to create decent blog posts. Now that I've had experience with this app I can tell you that it works wonderfully for landing pages and product pages. But it is extremely poor at making a simple blog post page - the elements are not able to go full width so on a desktop/tablet screen everything appears very narrow. Author is not displayed well, social sharing buttons not displayed properly, lots of little issues. For something as simple as a blog post, I expected not to have these issues - now I'm wasting a lot of time on this and it's frustrating. The email support is very fast but so far unhelpful because the app is missing basic blog creation functionality.

erstereihe.hamburg

Great and easy to use page builder. It enhances my template and gives me all possibilities I need for my online shop.

Pin Health

Easy to Use and preview mode to see your creative is really good. Need some feature like time limit .

Sanne Alexandra

Shogun is great for building landing pages and various other pages quickly. We use it mainly for landing pages for our various campaigns. Could always do with more features, such as easier implementation of custom code and more fun sections and modules.

GetChocodate

Update: Co-founder & CEO reached out to me in a very dedicated and personal way. The mistake still happened, but because they personally took time to asses and address the issues, I now feel much more confident of the company's dedication to support

As much as I like the builder, I dislike Support... After 16 emails (3 days!) , I'm not 1 INCH closer to having my problems solved..
This is the workflow:
Prob described,
-clarification questions asked,
answers clarifications,
-New guy enters email chat.. (Repeat from the beginning!)

Hey Nick! Thx for your reply. I don't have a preference towards a dedicated sup' rep' or the non dedicated approach. The reason for my dissatisfaction was simply the lack of progress after a decent amount of emails (and time). I think better results could have been obtained, even with many supporters. It seemed to me like they didn't know what to do about it, cos many minor suggestions were given which had 0 effect.. it could also be that they did know, but it was hidden behind all the chit chat of understanding the task - something that could CLEARLY be improved upon :) I think it's less time consuming, if they read the last 2 emails (instead of 1), and thereby avoid an extra email back and forth.
Thanks,
Niklas

November 1, 2019

Hey Niklas- sorry for the delay here- I know our team was in touch right away, but it took a moment for me to get to this personally. This has prompted a lot of internal discussion on support approach. Some clients care most about speed to reply- our global presence is an advantage there: we have support team in USA, UK, Jamaica, Philippines, India, Canada, and Australia- so when one rep might have signed off, 2 more have signed on. That said, some clients probably prefer consistency- and would prefer contact with just one rep, even if that means waiting 12+ hours for a reply. Regardless, your feedback has prompted a few things (1) We're going to implement a formal NPS system to get to experience problems like this before they are a major issue (2) We are considering an initial option in chat that asks if the priority is "speed" or "dedicated rep" (3) we are QA-ing our support process, looking for things like better internal commenting in support convos etc. Long winded response, but want you to know that you are heard. Thank you - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

WowBacon

I have used this app for page builder! It works well but I have not used it enough to give it 5 stars.

Zamia Life

I use this app currently. I wanted to customize my product page in a way that just wasn't possible with any template.

Shogun is great for this - in fact it's the only way to really get what you want in Shopify, We spent a lot on themes that just couldn't do it. We use the Debut theme with shogun.

Any Issues I have had are handled personally and successfully, which is important when you're a small business.

The reason for 4 vs 5 stars is that it does not work with other shopify apps and anything that is not in Shogun will require a dev.

Cortex Toys

Nice App. Easy to use. Lot of features. Had issues opening in Microsoft Edge. But it worked fine with chrome.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11