Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Veggie Wolf

I really like this app and Shogun is really performing BUT also at the same more complicated compared to other available tools. Nevertheless, if you invest some time and explore the tool, you will learn it quiet easy!
Great thing is that the support replies usually within just a few minutes and is really helpful in every matter!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback! Sorry to hear that you find Shogun a bit more complicated - if you have any feedback on improvements that we could make we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send them over to the support team and we can make sure that they get to the right team.

Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

The Hot Tub People Inc.

Shogun is a great tool! Wonderful for making changes that Shopify doesn't have natively. The support staff are dedicated to helping the customer, James Power was especially good to us.

July 19, 2021

Hi, Thank you so much for the review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoying Shogun. I'm also glad that James could help you out. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to him. 🙂

Please reach out to us if there's anything else we can help you with.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Alba Of Denmark

Very nice, funny, quick (less than 30min) and helpful support. Using the app to help create visually nicer blog posts and contact, about and other info pages. Works pretty well for a person with some basic web development experience. Has some nice templates. Some parts are not exactly working as expected, f.e. a color picker doesn't close.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that support were able to help you and that you're finding Shogun helpful. I know that the team have logged your feedback regarding the colour picker, we'll make sure that this gets to the right team to resolve. Thank you for your feedback!

GGstore

We used this app to help create our homepage, allowing us to edit pages in a straightforward and simple way that our theme simply wouldn't quite allow us to do without extensive coding knowledge. When we came across an issue with our site and reached out to the support, we were met with prompt attention and help, and the support team solved our problem quickly and effectively. The app is great, though it does require a bit of forward knowledge of the inner workings of Shopify / Liquid in order to really get down to the nitty gritty part of customization, and I do wish the custom CSS elements were a bit more intuitive and developed, but overall we were very happy with our experience using Shogun.

June 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate the kind words. Thank you for your feedback, too, we'll make sure that this gets to the right team. :)

Feel free to send over any further feedback to support@getshogun.com

WARED

Easy to use with interesting tools and good support! I recommend it to who want to do a pro e-commerce shop.

June 3, 2021

Glad to hear that the app was easy to use and that we have provided good support. That's very kind of you to say. If there is anything else we can help with, please just let us know :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Wraphouse LA L.L.C

So far this app is great, the support team are really helpful and guide you step by step. Have not used this app for a long period of time so just going off of early impressions. I would like them to have a more economical option in term of pricing. But in terms of what they offer this app is really impressive.

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :)

I am glad to hear that you are getting the best out of Shogun and having a good experience with our support.

We greatly appreciate the feedback for including a more economical option. I am happy to share this with the team.

Please let us know if you need any further help!

Sweetan | Team Lead, Support

AURELIE GI

They are very patient to help me solve the problem i have met! I am very appreciated about it!!And will keep using it!

May 21, 2021

Glad to hear we were able to help in resolving the problem. We're thrilled to hear that you'll continue with Page Builder :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Magic Beans

Very quick reply when contacting them about an issue on in the app. Was as quick as the chat feature.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Giftbox Boutique

UPDATED: Well, the app itself is fine, I felt it was pretty cheeky that when I updated to have the 3rd user again (had to update the app) I now only had 25 pages at my disposal when I was using 58 pages on the older version, so I had to upgrade to the $99USD a month plan to have them all work again. Before I left this review I messaged the CS team to express my disappointment and they really came to the party, they accepted my position on the pricing and page numbers, and even though my initial response was I will just pay the $99 they offered a slightly higher page limit (as we have 58 pages on Shogun) for the $39 cost. I still think that a lot of the app developers get their pricing models wrong, that if they were moderately priced they would get more customers and therefore more revenue. We are a low key customer that doesn't need a lot of support for the $ we pay. Thanks Shogun.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback, Andy.

We've followed up with you via email to explain the situation regarding plans - unfortunately, you were on one of our older, grandfathered plans that did not have page limits. We've reached out to you with some further information, and appreciate that you're open to discussing the issues with us.

Hoping that we can turn your experience around :)

Thanks again for the feedback

Matlog

Hello, Shogun takes a long time to load when I make a change, sometimes even 3 to 4 minutes to loading, it takes me a long time. What can I do to reduce the loading time? I have a good computer and a good connection. Sincerely.

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! It really helps us improve. My colleague, Sweetan, has reached out to you with more information on resolving this issue that you're having so we can help you with this :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16