Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Naked Zebra Retail

App is great, I just wish there were better photo editing/resizing features that would make it easier for building the page!

ProteinWorld.com

Still fairly new to Shogun but so far it's been a fantastic tool. Easy to use for someone with no coding knowledge with lots of great templates, also has the ability to add html to give extra flexibility. Would be great if it had Emarsys integration for forms, exporting every entry in a single csv is a bit clunky and we do struggle as a team with the limited logins but otherwise really pleased with it.

Rokai

Compared to most SHopify themes that have limited personalization options, Shogun is great. Quite pricey but worth it in most cases. I am only facing 1 issue: i am currently customizing a paid Shopify theme, and everything works perfectly besides previewing product pages/product descriptions edited in Shogun. I was told that they will appear once i pay the theme, but i will wait until i am certain about the theme before spending 180 USD. Customer service is quite good, quick and responsive. A pity we cannot use the app to customize homepages also! :)

Urban Nexus Store

Most intuitive of the page builder apps I've tried on Shopify. Priced higher than others but I find this one has the easiest learning curve. I would rather pay for this and save time, then spend time making money to cover the costs rather than bang my head on fancy themes or other page builder tools that are too complex or not stable. Shogun does allow for custom code to be inserted, but I would love to have features like inserting a lookbook or those recent trends of animated banners. Dealing with external web developers would be another major project that I'm just not keen on. Anyway, well done Shogun!

Dynamism Labs

Shogun is very easy to use, it is a very good landing page builder in Shopify. I would recommend it.

SeeMe Beauty

We have used this app to create alternative landing pages, as well as blogs and specific content for other pages in our website. This app offers the flexibility to design pages in a friendly way.

Yugen Smartwatches

I had written a very positive review before but now I take one start back. The reason is the very poor ability of this app to create decent blog posts. Now that I've had experience with this app I can tell you that it works wonderfully for landing pages and product pages. But it is extremely poor at making a simple blog post page - the elements are not able to go full width so on a desktop/tablet screen everything appears very narrow. Author is not displayed well, social sharing buttons not displayed properly, lots of little issues. For something as simple as a blog post, I expected not to have these issues - now I'm wasting a lot of time on this and it's frustrating. The email support is very fast but so far unhelpful because the app is missing basic blog creation functionality.

erstereihe.hamburg

Great and easy to use page builder. It enhances my template and gives me all possibilities I need for my online shop.

Pin Health

Easy to Use and preview mode to see your creative is really good. Need some feature like time limit .

Sanne Alexandra

Shogun is great for building landing pages and various other pages quickly. We use it mainly for landing pages for our various campaigns. Could always do with more features, such as easier implementation of custom code and more fun sections and modules.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12