Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

ShiRious

why isnt it possible for a free version anymore for just a frontpage? I installed it on another shop and there it was free when I only used it for the frontpage??

January 11, 2022

Hey there, Thanks for the feedback.

I have reached out to you via email so I can share more information and help answer the question for you.

Please don't hesitate to reply back to me via email and I'll be happy to assist you.

Bob & Frank

I had an issue with a section not showing on my landing page. I contacted support, and they were very helpful and so quick problem solved.

January 10, 2022

Hey there, Thank you so much for your review.

We are really glad to hear that the support team could help and the problem with the landing page was resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

storymeme

how can i build a site like tableclothsfactory.com, I want to build the home page category list like this site

December 24, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for the review.

I have reached out to you via email so I can answer the question for you.

Please feel free to reply to that email thread or reach out to us via our support email address - support@getshogun.com so that we can assist you better.

Thank you so much.

ACOK

Shogun helped me to design my web page very well. seek support gets a quick response. The customer service staff was very patient. Of course, it's a little expensive for beginners. Hopefully Shogun will have more page editing freedom

October 29, 2021

Hey there, Thank you for your review.

I am glad to hear that Shogun helped to design the web pages and our support team could help.

We also appreciate your honest feedback about the pricing and more page editing options.

groove/desks

The support team is great, responsive and helpful. However, the builder is just not good enough. Needs a lot of improvement in flexibility and UX. Still, this is the best one out of the three builders I have tried.

October 15, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the honest feedback as it helps us to continue improving the app and your experience.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Wingston France

I had an issue concerning the sync of my pages between 2 store's, i got in touch with the support through email and Adam helped me very fast.
I just want to say that it was fast and simple. thank you!

September 23, 2021

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with Sync! I can see that you are currently in contact with my colleague Adam - we really appreciate you working with us to ensure that this is setup correctly and you can sync between your stores.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

EDIT:
I'm so glad that Adam was able to help resolve this issue. Thanks so much for the updated review.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

Story Bikes

Best site design platform on Shopify. Many areas to improve upon, but overall beats out the rest of the apps available. I foresee them, with their great team, continually improving upon the app though, so I will remain a happy customer! :D

September 20, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the review. We appreciate the kind words and the feedback.

We are glad to hear that we could offer such a positive experience to you and we'll continue to do the same.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 🙂

Crystal Impressions

I will be honest -- Shopify is not my favorite platform. And shogun took a bit for me to get used to. But now that I understand it, it is running a lot smoother. I had an issue with our theme and the team at ShoGun did an awesome job helping me quickly. I still prefer Wordpress, but at least I know I can get help when I get stuck.

September 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We sincerely appreciate the review.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions and we'll be happy to assist you.

North Spore

Customer service is great! Have run in to functionality issues from time to time but most have simple work-arounds.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy the team could help you!

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

Happy Belly Pregnancy

This app allows for you to build pages quickly. I like the tool sets it provides. It starts to fall short when you want to do global font styles, lists, and advanced customization. The fact that it's almost like a theme within the main shopify theme leaves room for problems. That being said, it's a great tool and it will only improve with time.

August 13, 2021

Hi there! We appreciate the review and your feedback. Thank you so much.
I'm happy to share your feedback with the team so that we can continue to improve the app and your experience.

Please reach out to us and let us know if we can help with anything. 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17