Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Sale funnel, product description, blog, product page, FAQ page

Sara Gabriel

We are so happy with this app, it is incredibly easy to use. This has been such a time saver. Thanks for the wonderful customer service as well!

TDL

Great app to create awesome pages.

I recommend it if you want to save time and money as it gives you the agility needed to test pages.

I think one the next step for shogun would be to create customized Header and Footer, cause I still need to code this part.

ClonePrintz

Extremely good customer support. My request was handled quickly and efficiently. Thanks again to Sanal for helping me out!

explorsi

Shogun has been a tremendous asset so far. Well priced, great page builder and support has helped out numerous times. Keep up the great work!

Shop LuLu

I really love the Pagebuilder. I found it took my Shopify theme from super flat to being able to add the pops of life that I wanted to share about me and my company with my customers.

Northstar Bison

Shogun's page builder app has been exceedingly delightful to work with. They're always improving the builder and it's usability. Their customer service is highly responsive and very helpful as well. Highly recommend using this page builder.

FLIP4SHOP

We use Shogun for specific purposes, and at the beginning, we had problems with integration. I've written to the support team many times and each time they tried to help me. Despite all the difficulties in the beginning, now we use the Shogun page builder every day, and we are delighted with it.

The Lost Co.

Shogun is freaking awesome! Easy to use, excellent and fast customer service, awesome finished result and great pricing. I couldn't recommend it enough!!

Impressions Vanity Co.

Awesome page builder and great support! Everything was extremely easy use, definitely recommend to anyone

HipOptical

I like how easy is to use the app and to build my website. I highly recommend this app, especially if you will create yourself without an experienced builder.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157