Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Based on 1928 reviews

AngelLift

We wanted to create better looking product landing pages on Shopify and Shogun is definitely the way to go. I'm still in the trial mode testing things out but so far I can say it's a solid page builder with helpful features.
The biggest PLUS I have to mention is their customer service... WOW!!! I haven't experienced such a quick and dedicated service in a long time!
I had to bug them with quite a few things already and found a couple changes to functionality I will suggest to them, but they did their homework for sure *thumbs up*

Beyond Nutrition

Hi, I tried the app for 10 days and it works really great.
Also the support is super fast and friendly.
Really worth it.

TYME LLC

We have been using Shogun to design custom landing pages and it really simplifies the process with it's wysiwyg editor while still allowing granular changes via HTML. We're looking forward to using it to redo our PDP's. Highly recommended!

WHOOSH!

I've been using Shogun for almost 4 years now and it's made building and maintaining branded pages on our online store easy. Their support team is very fast and friendly too!

Forgotten Skincare

Using Shogun has been so helpful in creating beautiful and easy to use pages for my e-commerce site. Their customer support is fast and effective. Highly recommend this app to people that need to quickly manage their website pages without having to know code or higher a developer.

WaterlessCookware

Love this page builder app. Every easy to use and set up and affordable. Their support team is very nice and they get back to you quick. They'll send personalize videos on how to do something if you run into any problems.

ReBuilt Meals

Definitely the best page builder out there. I came from a Wordpress site with page builders that were not even close to this one. The functionality and the capability of changes are what really set it apart. I went from getting a $15,000 quote to build my site to finding Shogun and building the entire thing myself :)

LEO & LIN

This app has helped me a lot with customising pages and I have been loving how easy it is yo use! The support is quick and always happy to help.

redrockartstudios

Have used a few different page builders with Shopify and it's clear to me that Shogun is head and shoulders above the "rest".

Whether you're someone who has zero knowledge of building page's from scratch or your an experienced developer, the tools included will help you in your goal of building beautiful pages.

Where these guys really out-perform themselves is with their support. If you have any problems and need to contact support they are quick and informative in their response. With a recent query, they went above and beyond and gave me not one but three different solutions to the problem.

Well done guys!! Keep up the good work!!

The Harbour Bookshop

I was struggling, sent an email for advice and they were brilliant. Answered immediately and went to work. They kept me updated and kept in touch. Really excellent support. Plus the pages look great. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 177 178