Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

O.J. Beer

Great app with amazing support! They usually respond and fix my issues in less than 30 mins! Would definitely recommend.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Appreciate the kind words. :)

Sunday Sleeptech

We were able to create our product page with freedom and tools that didn't hinder our creativity. Have been in contact with the support several times and they are awesome. We are two weeks away from launch ATM and just wanted to finalize some details on the site. Sweetan and Monique replied to my questions with a detailed and personalized guide to every question and not just referring to a general document as many others do. Recommend it!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that Sweetan and Monique could help you out - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto them! Let us know if you have any other questions or anything that we can help you with!

Art Therapy Online Courses

I had cause to use support via email and was answered within an hour by a member named Sweetan, whom answered my question and solved my problem. Thank you!

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate your kind words - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Sweetan. :)

PeriFéricas

Easy editor to work with and excellent customer service. Monique solved my issues quickly and effectively!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Monique could help you out!

Anna Klose Hamburg

So far the app has allowed us to further design our landing pages as promised. Also I have experienced the customer service to be very helpful and responding in an adequate timeframe!

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun!

SAM & LANCE

really easy to use and great customer service. we were able to install and uninstall the app to suit our needs. we've used it for about a year now

May 7, 2021

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review.

Bonnie Local

Use Shogun for the majority of pages on the site - they all look amazing aesthetically and the build is really straight forward.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words!

Beebagz

Great way to build out pages. Customer service was quick to reply to any questions and provided how to videos which I found helpful. The app has improved the overall function of my website.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Well Told Health

Very user-friendly app! The customer support is very helpful, friendly, and fast to respond – thank you, Monique and Sweetan!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Monique and Sweetan!

Power Tank

I trialed Gempages, Shogun, and Pagefly page builders. Shogun is the one I will continue using. Gempages was frustratingly slow and I didn't even get three days through the trial before uninstalling. Pagefly is a close second with great performance and the best variety of modules. Shogun won out because of the direct support they give with a personal customer success manager. (Thank you for all your help, Charles) It performs the best and is by far the easiest to use which translates to faster pages. The ability to organize, restructure, and move modules is so much easier than the other two I tried. My only criticism is the lack of the ability to directly modify the HTML or CSS within the app. Not enough of a mark to knock my review down a star. This app will be the backbone of a pretty major website overhaul and it's a pleasure to use.

May 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and are happy to have you onboard! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Charles.

So glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun.

Please do let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 220 221