Shogun Page Builder

Shogun Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Enterprise-grade page builder for blog, landing, product pages

Needlepoint.Com

An excellent app! It's very simple to use and allows you to make beautifully and professionally designed pages. And the Support Team is quick to respond and helpful! When we encountered a small issue, they put in a lot of effort to make sure it was resolved to our satisfaction.

Meister International

Super easy to use! I use this app with all my clients and they love it! Make professional designs and get inspired by some of the existing design components, easily customize to make them your own.

Treats Happen

Amazingly simple custom landing pages. This makes it really easy for affiliates and campaigns to launch and go live.

Twisted Cookie Dough

Charles Wecker
Technical Support, Shogun
Was great and got back to be very quickly answering my question!

citizenwatches-au

Really good and easy to use, created 6 CMS pages in about an hour! Needed help and support where back to me immediately and let me know what I'd done wrong with a video tutorial. Fantastic!

OmniShaver

So easy to make pages with this app and outcome looks great! Few times I had issues with my pages but it was my fault since it was a network problem, thanks to Charles for the awesome customer support. and all the other agents i spoke with who were very responsive at answering my questions in live chat. I love the people and this web tool program ! highlight recommend it :)

but111afb

I created pages with this easy and straight forward drag and drop app, WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Unclockable

This is the most powerful and simple way to build landing pages, detail pages and just about anything else you can think of... with zero coding.

Amandean

Shogun is a really great app for front-end design and UI design on Shopify. As a Squarespace designer coming to Shopify, I felt that trying to design with their themes with no programmer experience was incredibly restrictive. Shogun has changed this and also allowed me to delegate more to my blog writers and designers who aren't web designers. Great app. The only thing I would request is that it would be great to be able to have presets like button styles, color hex values, and fonts to just drag & drop onto the page that are stored as my brand when editing.

Tribal Envy™

Great app! Learned how to use it rather quickly - and when I was having trouble, I simply reached out to their support team. Jana was simply excellent, and the assistance was second to none!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138