Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Top Shelf Targets

I absolutely love this app and cannot live without it - seriously! I built my entire website using this page builder. They have great tutorials to learn the software and there is no coding required. Just drag and drop, plus it can make page layouts for Desktop, Tablet, and Phone (responsive). I would recommend this for making a custom landing page or home page. You can even customize the product pages as well to add more content. Customer support is very responsive, usually replies within one hour, and they have always helped me if I had a question or problem. I highly recommend this app and without it, I wouldn't be able to customize my Shopify website because I don't know how to code. Thanks Shogun!

Chili

Easy way to build custom landing pages for our affiliates and clients. Thankful its easy to navigate and operate.

Green Marks - גרין מרקס

Best app to build a gorgeous website without a doubt! They make it super easy to build pages and completely customise everything!
Also I have to say they are super attentive and helpful, answering all my questions really quickly.

Would 100% recommend it!

Clear Revive

Great app with neat features. It's a gamechanger for the limited Shopify UI features. I would give the product itself 4 star because there is definitely room to grow but so far it's the best design apps I've used in this category. I gave it 5 stars because the customer service is SOLID! If you are looking at other apps, I would give this one a try first.

The Humane Company

We loved our theme, but really needed additional features and functionality on a few key pages. We started looking for a page builder to help and found Shogun. We were able to quickly get everything we wanted and it worked seamlessly with our other app integrations. Since then we've added Shogun-enhanced pages throughout the site. Highly recommended.

Home Allure

This app is amazing!

I can fully customize the layout of my store without having to know any coding. I really love this app! well worth every penny!

Achamana

I found with Shogun what I had been looking for months to organize my product sheets with long content but organized as an accordion. An efficient page builder. I was able to create targeted texts targeted SEO natural referencing without stifling the visitor.
The support is really attentive to our needs and very responsive. They saved me from the pages I had erased by my misunderstandings and directed me towards a good mastery of the tool.
Many hanks for all the Shogun's team
Ethan

Kevin Orthopedic Institute

This app has made our shopify store, an actual website! The customization capabilities are fantastic - the more we learn, the more we can do. Our biggest goal was to create an incredibly customized shopify store - which obviously has its limitations (in comparison to a custom site). With Shogun, we have totally hit this goal. So thank you guys for helping us be creating and providing our customers with a great web experience!

Oh! And customer support is on it! Fast responses and actually find solutions to fix or help figure out everything we've needed so far.

Super, super impressed.

MÁIRE STONE

Excellent page builder tool. Very responsive customer service and attention. This is a fantastic tool and app.

Gourmesso Coffee

This app is fantastic. Our company uses it mostly for creating blog posts, and because it is so user friendly, anyone in my company can upload content. We also love their support team. Charles and Nick have been amazing, responding quick and helping us with any issues we might have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 164 165