Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Kensington

This is hands down one of my favorite apps. The templates are awesome, the features are robust and it is super easy to use!

Tatami Fightwear Ltd.

Customer Service was very efficient in dealing with my request. Leah was most helpful in solving a small issue I had in gaining access to Shogun... the problem was dealt with very quickly!

June 30, 2022

Hi! Thanks for leaving this great feedback for Shogun, and for Leah! We're excited to help you build some awesome custom pages. Let us know if we can help at any point in the future!

Next Alpha

Location Netherlands

Their customer service is quick and able to provide the solution needed. It does not take a long time for them to anaylze what we need and provide the solution.

June 29, 2022

Hey there! We love to help, and we love to help quickly :) Thank you for leaving this great review. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Armac Martin

Leah went above and beyond helping me with an issue I raised with them, they were so articulate in what it was I needed to do and even provided a video with audio assistance to make sure I knew how to resolve my problem.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for this kind review, Fred! Our support team strives to provide the best resources possible to help troubleshoot, including video demonstrations. I'll let Leah know that you shared this great feedback. If you should ever need anything else, we're here 24/7.

Knot & Splice

The customer support was very personable and helpful...I like when I can tell I'm definitely talking to a person. I think for what I was trying to accomplish with this app, it may be more complicated than what I need... but I'm excited to try it on other pages where I'd like more design elements than the standard Shopify page. So I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks for your help!

June 29, 2022

Hey there Nicole! Thank you so much for this review. We are happy to say we have a crew of great humans providing 24/7 support. If there's a feature you'd like to see Shogun offer in the future, let us know and we'll share that with our team. We can't wait to see the custom pages you build!

Keto Hana

Sweetan was so quick to respond to my query and when there wasn't an obvious solution, found a great workaround that allowed me to do what I wanted in the first place. Great, friendly and efficient customer service, thank you!

June 29, 2022

I'm glad I was able to help you, Becky! Thank you so much for leaving a review of your support experience. 😊

Happy to hear that the workaround worked.

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the future.

Thanks!

DMOS | Pro Shovel Tools

I'm writing this review for a shogun technical support employee. Lynsey Cawdle helped me when a developer screwed up the whole store. Lynsey fixed the issue within 20 minutes. Excellent job.

June 28, 2022

Hello there, Devon!

We are super happy to hear that Lynsey could help resolve the issue for your store. 20 minutes is super fast.

Thank you so much for the feedback and the review. It really means a lot.

I'll be sharing this with her and our entire team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the future.

aLeaf Glass

Such an amazing app. Besides all the amazing featurettes, the customer service is out of this world and super fast with replies. 10/10 would recommend

June 28, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for this lovely review.

We appreciate that you are enjoying all the Shogun features. Our support team is indeed super fast and always happy to assist you and answer any questions for you. 😊

Thank you so much for the honest recommendation.

air up UK

Location Germany

I used this app to build up several landing pages for our UK and IT shops. Their helpdesk is the most responsive, helpful, and kind I've ever seen! They really helped me get our pages up & done in a matter of minutes.

June 24, 2022

We love to hear that Shogun is a solution for quick, quality pages! Our support team is here 24/7 to make sure you get the help you need, when you need it. Thanks for leaving this review!

AÚN PARIS

Location France

Le support d'aide est vraiment génial ! Ils vous aident quand vous en avez besoin, en vous expliquant avec des petites vidéos très claire. Je recommande vivement cette application.

June 24, 2022

Thanks so much for this review! Our team works hard to offer clear, concise and helpful support. Happy to know you've had a great experience - we'll pass on your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 259 260