Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Henchitos®

Easy to use and great customer service if u ever have a question. Answered me on a Saturday within 3 min via email! Super impressed.

Arcade Belts

I have been using this app to help me build out additional pages for my new Shopify Plus site. It's easy to use and if I ever have any issues the support team is always there to help. 10 out of 10 would recommend it.

Tokalon Clothing

Finally, a super simple website builder for Shopify. It has a beautiful interface, and is so easy to use. If you know a little about CSS padding and margin, that also helps. It's not cheap, but worth the price for the freedom and control that it provides. It also saved me potentially thousands of dollars compared to hiring a "Shopify expert". I guess I'm actually saving money!

Köppen Ayurvedics

What really makes this app special other than being feature rich, is the support. They really took the time to understand my issue and email communication was very quick. Highly recommend for the support itself.

You Floral

Lynsey was super helpful whenever I had questions with this page builder app - she was friendly and answered my questions so fast! Super great app.

T&T Liberty Safes

Easy to learn and easy to use. This is a great app for going that extra step in designing your web pages the way you want them.

heikii®

In our point of view shogun is an absolut must have app if you try to build a good converting and aesthetic online shop - they do a great job and maybe some day they give us the possibility to add member area pages. Great!

oceansales.ca

This is a great app for editing blog posts, our show schedule and more. The duplicate function really helps when we need to update info quickly. Thanks Shogun and we look forward to more features in the future!

Dakota Timber Co

I used this app to build out majority of our website, and it worked great! There are many features and functions that almost anyone can figure out how to use! I highly recommend this app.

SAI Infusion Technologies

This app has made it possible to make beautiful designs without a developer. It's been great for us because we have a variety of page types and a large amount of information we want to portray and this is typically difficult to do when working through a contractor. With this program, we've been able to build the pages we need, and the ease of use is outstanding. The few times I've needed customer support, the response was quick and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 172 173