Shogun Landing Page Builder

Developer
Shogun Labs, Inc.
4.8
December 6, 2022

Fantastic support team! I was having issues building my page and their support team gave prompt, helpful advice.

Freestyle Feet
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi there, Victoria! We appreciate the review. Thanks! 😊

It is always great to communicate with you and I am happy to hear that you are having such a wonderful experience with Shogun and our support team.

Please let us know if there's anything we can assist with in the future. 🫶

December 5, 2022

We utilize Shogun as a page builder for our online shop. The support team is great and helps us as much as possible with detailed explanations that really teach you. The response time is fast making you and your needs a priority

Lahtt Sauce Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi there, Stephanie! Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review. 🎉

We are super glad to hear that our support team has been able to assist you. We always try and share detailed explanations and resolutions whenever possible. Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your support. 😊

December 5, 2022

I am using this app to make our marketing pages... It is easy to use for graphic designers and developers... just few changes will make it better... The support team are doing great. I am really satisfy with their support and help! Thanks!

ThePuffCuff
Time spent using app: About 3 years

Thanks for leaving us a review, Kourosh! 😊

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear that Shogun has been easy to use and has helped you to create the marketing pages on the site.

I'll be sure to forward the kind words to our support team. Please let us know if there's anything we can assist you with in the future.

December 5, 2022

Amazing support for the team when I needed help :) Great service and would highly recommend it. Thank you

Cups Swimwear
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied December 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and the review, Sasha-Lee.

It was great to communicate with you earlier and I am happy to hear that we could help. We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future as well.

We appreciate your support and recommendation. 🤩

December 2, 2022

Very quick and responsive support team! Leah Boyle helped me figure out a form submission issue near instantly after I submitted the ticket.

turtleson
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied December 5, 2022

Hey, Bec! We appreciate you leaving us a review. Thank you so much. 😊

I am so glad to hear that Leah was able to help resolve the issue instantly. I am going to share the feedback with her and the entire support team.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.