Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Erin Flynn Jewelry

First, I want to say that it ain’t no Elementor, but this isn’t Wordpress either…. The app was great. You get used to it and you can build some great pages right away. I’m really big on keeping things cohesive and handling space like a pro. You can hide siht on desktop to tablet and keep mobile looking fresh. However, my developer had family emergency and I had to put the site live after a month of work. I’m just a creative. And their support team helped me so much and understood that I was not technical. So yeah, use them. They get a 97.6 % in my book.

November 26, 2021

Hello there, Thanks a lot for the wonderful review. 😊

97.6% is super awesome and we hope we can get up to 100% for you. I am also happy to hear that our support team could help while working on the different views of the pages. I'll be glad to share your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you so much for your recommendation. Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 😀

roccat-kr

Easy to use, customer support service team are kind and gives you super fast response. Surprised how things go so smoothly.

November 26, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review.

Really glad to read that everything's going smoothly and our support team could help. We appreciate your feedback.

Antipodes New Zealand

The Shogun customer support team is excellent. I had an issue where the hover states weren't working on my page. The team responded in a time efficient manner and provided a custom-coded Snippet which fixed the issue! Very helpful, thank you.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review! We really appreciate your taking time out of your day to leave us this review. I'm happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions or issues.

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

Bijoux Macarons

The app is good, very easy to use. It helps create web pages without coding. Great customer service.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the team could help you out when you needed us!

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

Strideline

Couldn't speak more highly about this app. Has helped to greatly reduce my monthly development costs while giving my creative team far more control then they have ever had before of the website and the customer experience. Additionally, the support has been best in class. I have enjoyed working with Charles who has proactively helped out with any issues I have had. Great product - highly recommend! Jake Director
Co-founder / CEO
STRIDELINE
c: (425) 246-3717 www.strideline.com
www.corporate.strideline.com

November 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience. That's excellent that Charles was able to proactively help out with any issues :) I'll pass along the message.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

The Microdose Co.

Sweetan M. over in support was lightning fast in helping activate an API I was struggling to set up myself. A True Legend. They received, understood, responded to me & solved my issue within like 10 minutes from the time I submitted my ticket. STOKED

November 12, 2021

Hi there, Jeff! Thank you so much for such an awesome review. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

It was good to communicate earlier and I am happy that I could help. 😃

Please do let us know if there's anything we help with in the future.

BRAMI Snacks

Shogun makes it really easy to build pages, which is great. Their customer service is also outstanding and goes above and beyond. To me, this seperates them from the competition and will make me a loyal customer.

November 12, 2021

Hello there! Thanks for the review. Really glad to hear that Shogun has been helpful to build pages easily and that our support team could help.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience and sincerely appreciate the feedback.

Du als Held

Really great App to create a own store.
You can be completely creative and add all things you want.
If there is any question or coding problem, the support is really quick and helpfull.

November 12, 2021

Hi there! Really glad to hear that Shogun has allowed you to be creative and work on your store. Our easy-to-use drag and drop elements indeed help to add any content you want to add.

I also appreciate the kind words about our support and I'll be sure to share the same with the entire team. Thank you so much for the review.

Hyggelight | The Growing Candle

Great customer service! We've tried every landing page builder available at the time, and shogun has been the best. Completely transformed our online store.

November 12, 2021

Hey there! We are super excited to learn that Shogun has helped to transform your store. Thank you so much for the review.

We greatly appreciate your support.

Clean Recipe

Shogun is very easy to navigate and use, and the customer service is top notch- quick and precise and always solves my problem!

November 12, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for an awesome review.

I am happy to hear that Shogun has been helping you to work on your pages and you are having a good experience with our support team.

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 235 236