Shogun Page Builder & Designer

Shogun Page Builder & Designer

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Product description, funnel, blog, product page, landing pages

BOMBAY HAIR

Shogun is not just one of the best page builder apps I have used, it IS the best page builder. It has made my job a lot easier by being able to create great pages myself without hiring a developer. They also are super helpful, get back to you super quick and even copy pages over to our other domains. Love it.

NeilPryde

Excellent page builder app. Very easy to use with great tutorials and extremely fast customer service. 100% recommend!

Thermal-Aid

Shogun is our go-to page builder. It's very user friendly and helps us to create great looking pages for consumers. The technical support team is also amazing and very responsive.

MURO

I'm not a developer but I've always done my own Shopify store but always had to make compromises. Then Shogun came into my life, if hugely increased the quality of the pages I'm able to create and meant I could upgrade my site myself and as a result my SEO has improved and so have sales.

SHOC

We searched for an easy page builder app and found Shogun. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. this thing does EVERYTHING It says. If you dont get this to help tune up your Shopify store.... you are missing out.

Westlab USA

Love this app! Has everything I need, its a great page builder. Get all the support I need. Would recommend highly :)

Stork Wares

One of the best apps I've used! It took me a while to get used to as I made my own custom page rather than using a template, but it does everything I need. And the landing page I created with it has resulted in a higher conversion rate :-)

Figgën Watches

Very useful app to build your Shopify store the way you want without having to hire a developer for every change. Most of the design things you can need for your store can be done using Shogun, and their support is very quick to solve any doubt you may have.

119corbo

We received great support and assistance is using this app. Very user-friendly and quick responses to help problem solve.

City Grange

Awesome page builder - it's simple to implement page designs that just aren't possible within Shopify itself. I have used Shogun to enhance all the various Shopify pages - products, blogs, collections, and pages - works really well for all of them, but it really excels in building landing pages. The ability to re-use elements across pages is also very powerful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148