4.8
April 5, 2023

Friendly and very helpful support team who reply promptly! Clean UI and functions are easy to use to archive desired layout.

Bynd Artisan
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied April 5, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review, Yvonne. 🙂

We are very glad to hear that you are having such a great experience with Shogun and our support team. We appreciate your feedback about the app, the UI, and the functions. Thank you so much.

Please don't hesitate to write back to us if you have any further questions for us. We are always happy to assist. 😊

March 29, 2023

So far, I'm loving shogun. It all works very well and the support is very responsive and incredibly helpful! I'm stoked to keep creating better and better pages with Shogun. There are so many things that shopify and our theme were incapable of, that Shogun provides a perfect workaround for. I can't recommend Shogun highly enough if you want custom, gorgeous pages for your site.

Birch Boys, Inc.
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 30, 2023

Hi there, Kaitlin! Thanks for leaving us a review.

We are super excited to learn that you are having a great experience with Shogun and the support team. We are also glad to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to creating gorgeous, custom pages for the store.🙂

I'll be sure to pass along the feedback to the entire team.

Thank you so much for the recommendation and let us know if there's anything we can assist you with in the future. 😊

March 29, 2023

We're very happy with Shogun, really flexible web site builder. We had a new issue with renaming a page and James at Support told us what to do mega quick! Sorted! Thanks very much James.

noputtputt
Time spent using app: 8 days
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 30, 2023

Hey Mark! Thank you so much for writing us a review.

We are happy to hear that your experience with Shogun has been a positive one and that the app has been flexible and up to the mark when it comes to your requirements. I'll also be happy to share the feedback with James along with the entire support team.

Thanks, please let us know if you have any questions for us in the future. 🙂

Edited March 29, 2023

Pretty easy to use and cool design templates. Awesome support !!
When knowledgeable people get back to you right away with screen recorded videos showing how to solve an issue…. Pretty cool.

SwipeGecko
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 30, 2023

Hi there, Marcel! We appreciate you taking the time and writing us a review.

It was great to communicate with you and I am happy to hear that you are finding Shogun to be easy to use where the design templates are helpful as well.

Our support team is always available to assist you and we'll look forward to assisting you again. Thank you so much! 🙂

March 28, 2023

Andre was patient with me as one of my collections wasn't imported into the Shogun app yet. He trouble shot it and sent screen shots. Very happy with the result!

CoffeeAM
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 30, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Graham.

We are very happy to hear about your amazing experience with the support team. Andre is awesome and I am glad to share the feedback with him and the entire team.

Please do let us know if there's anything else can assist you with in the future. 😊

March 27, 2023

When I contacted them about a problem, they responded immediately and took action to resolve it.
thank you.
I also like the app as it is very easy to use.

世界の子供服マ・メール
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 28, 2023

Hi there, Makiko! Thanks for writing us a review. 😊

It was great to communicate with you and we are happy to hear that we could help resolve the issue immediately. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future.

March 24, 2023

Shogun support got right back to me when I emailed them about and issue I was running into with integrating with Klaviyo, and they quickly helped me resolve it. Typically Shopify apps don't have great customer service, so I was pleasantly surprised by their quick and helpful response!

SuperTeeth
Time spent using app: 8 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 27, 2023

Hey there, Katherine! 👋 Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review.

We are glad to hear that your experience with Shogun and our support team has been up to the mark. Your kind words make us feel proud and motivate us to ensure you always have the best experience. We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Thank you so much for your love and support. 😊

March 24, 2023

The support team is superb. Rhys and James supported me a lot in building my web pages. The new Section feature is also pretty useful.

EzSpace
Time spent using app: 10 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 27, 2023

Thanks for your review, Ben!

I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience with our support team and that James & Rhys were able to help with the page-building process. I'll be happy to pass along the feedback. 🙂

I also appreciate that you are liking the new Section feature. We have released a lot of new features and our team continues to work on adding more features for you. We'll be happy to keep you updated with all the progress.

Thanks and let us know if there's anything we can assist you with in the future. 😊

March 24, 2023

I recently had a technical issue with the Shogun app, and I reached out to their support team for help. I have to say, I was really impressed by their quick response and willingness to go above and beyond to resolve my issue. The support agent I worked with was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me, and they even took the time to provide me with some helpful tips and tricks to make the most of the app's features. Overall, I am very pleased with the level of support I received from Shogun and would highly recommend their app to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly page builder, backed by an excellent support team.

Nimbus® | Official B2B Brand Page | EN
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 days
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 27, 2023

Hi there, Frederik! Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review.

We are very glad to hear that your experience with Shogun and the support team has been wonderful. We strive to ensure that we can help resolve the issue, answer the questions, or guide you in the direction as fast as we can. I'll be sure to share the feedback with the entire team. 😊

We also appreciate the honest recommendation when it comes to creating and designing great-looking pages for the store. Thank you so much.

March 21, 2023

Shogun has made the landing page making easier like in drag and drop. I would like to rate this app in one word. GREAT....

JUMP USA
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 22, 2023

Hey there, Nikhil! Thanks for writing us a review. 🙂

It was great to communicate with you earlier and we are extremely happy to read your feedback on how Shogun has made the landing page creation and design easier with the drag-and-drop elements. Thank you so much for rating the app so highly.

We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future should you bump into any issues. 😊