Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1 - 10 of 1987 reviews

Eunikahealth

I was hesitant to use this app initially but I thought I'd try. Halfway through designing my store with Shogun, I experienced some trouble with some things and I felt frustrated I started to regret downloading the app however I reached out to their customer service and I didn't expect for someone to respond to my email so quickly, to my surprise, not 10 minutes after I received an email from James Power. He has been so helpful and responded to every question/trouble I had, it was beyond what I expected. Honestly, compare to other developers and their customer service, this has been the best one I worked with thus far! I am absolutely satisfied both with their product/software and their customer service. I can't emphasise it enough, it's simply outstanding!!! Would most definitely recommend!!

Gutter Games

Love Shogun. So easy to use and the site I created looks great and loads super fast. Shogun provide great customer service too. Highly recommend.

20undici Jewelry

I have no experience creating websites. Shogun is definitely a game changer. Quite easy to use and get your hands on but what makes it even better is their support. Very efficient. I'll use it again in a near futur for another website requirement. Thanks guys

Scoot City Ltd

Shogun is undoubtably the best page buider app I've ever come across. It's Incredibly easy to use and my website looks great because of it. The team are fantastic as well. I had a few troubleshooting issues on one of my newly created pages, the support was instantanous and they fixed the issue for me really fast. I would highly recommened to anyone who would wants a great looking website without the need to hire a developer to create it for you.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! It was a pleasure helping you out - please let us know if you have any other issues or questions :)

hollywood mirrors

We used this app to create our product pages, it has a lot of good capabilities. We had a few teething problems which the ShoGun team was very quick to help us sort out.

September 23, 2020

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review!

Gill Mask

I had some issue with Shogun functions. I sent in my request and the response was quick and helpful!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. Glad we could help. :)

Colombos

I have used this app for 17 months now and it is awesome. It took me a few tries before i was able to produce beautiful pages, but now i can do it from scratch in just minutes.
The support is also very fast and helpful.
Highly recommend.

September 23, 2020

Really appreciate the review and your loyalty! It sounds like you have become a real Shogun Pro!

Let us know if you ever need further assistance - always happy to help!

ハロ・プラス

Very solid drag-and-drop functionality with great templates and excellent support. I use it on a 100% Japanese language website and it has applied Japanese characters seamlessly.

September 22, 2020

So glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Madame Quad

Since we are exploring Shogun, we cannot say much about their functionality. User experience, though, is very good but what definitely is understanding is their technical support. We had two requests that were taken care of immediately with no hesitation to walk the extra mile. Thank you!

September 22, 2020

So happy we could help! Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Smart Spine Care

Very good App and easy to use. The support team is THE BEST you could imagine. if you don't understand sth, just write them and they will even show you what to do with screen captures and very detailed messages. Love it.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, and for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear that the team could help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199