Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1 - 10 of 2044 reviews

Outer Range Brewing Co.

I needed more customization options than shopify allowed as a non-coder and they make it super easy and have the fastest support team I've ever dealt with!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your revew! Happy to hear that Shogun offered you the customisation options that you were looking for! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Mythlete

Unlimted customization and easy to use design. Coming from someone who is not a master coder but has basic knowledge, this app was easy to use and made everyone of our pages look amazing! Colby Weitzel from customer support was extremely helpful for any issue we had.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that Colby could help you, I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto him!

Latigo Coffee

Built some beautiful landing pages (and "About" pages) with this app. Templates are great. Justine (in their Cust Service group) helped me very quickly with some troubleshooting. Altogether a really great platform that fills the "holes" with traditional Shopify themes!

November 19, 2020

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review, really appreciate it! Great to hear that Justine could help you out. :)

Ixkanul Coffee

Not only is the app fantastic, but the customer support is incredible as well. I recently had a few concerns and Colby Weitzel was very helpful. I definitely recommend this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Colby - glad to hear that he could help you out and that you're enjoying Shogun!

Pointless Plants

Great app, very good and quick customer service. A great app if you're looking at adding extra pages. I do wish you could create and use a product template for every product and then just change the content

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! We really appreciate feedback - I'll make sure it gets in the hands of the right team. Feel free to send us any other feedback you have to support@getshogun.com

Thank you!

Direct 4 Baby

Fab app. So simple to use and I'm a novice at this game, but enables me to create high quality pages with ease :)

November 17, 2020

So happy to hear that Shogun is empowering you to create high-quality pages! Thank you for your review.

Aqua Plus Philippines

Support was 5 star!! Highly recommend shogun. The agents helped me with 3 issues and replied in a matter of 3 hours!

November 17, 2020

So glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thanks for your review!

Widely Quality

The best page builder ive tried! made my super basic shop to look like a legit brand that made by a pro!
Awesome customer support too!

November 17, 2020

That's amazing to hear! So happy to hear that you are benefitting from your use of Shogun! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this review, I'll be sure to pass it along to the team!

Flask

Support is top notch! resolved a totally random issue in no time and the designer is pretty much as straight-forward as it gets

November 16, 2020

Happy to hear that we could help! Thank you for your review!

Alpha Industries, Inc.

Excellent customer service! Fixed my issue and were super helpful. It was a seamless process talking to Andre

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Andre!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 204 205