Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Carole Shashona

Intuitive and easy to use interface allows me to quickly put together landing pages for my clients website. Saves me so much time and effort and has all the tools needed to make any page I want to create!

Bolt Beauty Limited

Love it.
The most impressive part is how quickly and thoroughly the team respond to any queries or issues. Would 100% recommend.

Phox Water

We moved to Shogun after spending a lot of time on other builders which didn't deliver everything we needed.

The UI is very slick, it works great and we are super happy so far. Keep improving guys!

Standertshop

After spending a lot of money and time on outsourcing our page programming the Shogun page builder really streamlines things for us and so far we have created various amazing pages for our shop without the slightest coding knowledge. My colleagues have to hold me back with all the 'fantastic' ideas for pages I now want them to build ;-)

Huxberry

Very happy with Shogun -- Reached out to them for some support and received feedback super fast! Amazing.

Evivo

We have been very happy with this content editor/page builder. It's very flexible, fairly intuitive and the customer service is responsive and helpful. Two thumbs up.

YuJet USA

I chose Shogun page builder after googling for reviews of a bunch of different page builders for shopify and its been absolutely the right choice. Great app.

RedAlternative

I used this page builder app to create all my blog posts, custom pages and even product page. I never could have created such beautiful page without this app because my lack of coding skills. Excellent app with fair pricing. I recommend to anyone!

The Standard byRCD

Shogun has the page builder that I've always wished Squarespace, Wix and all the other website builders had. I can't express how easy it is to develop my page the way that I want it to look and function. I recommend this app for anyone that cares about their brand and it's image and doesn't want to pay $1,000's for all that coding stuff.

Vallilan verkkokauppa

Excellent customer service, really fast and always heplful. Overall a really easy tool for great looking landing pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 166 167