Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Due West

We've been using shogun for quite some time now and really appreciate how simple it makes building pages and blog posts. It is significantly more straightforward and easy to learn than any other option and when we do have to use another service for our business it is shocking how much faster things go in shogun! When we have run into minor roadblocks the team is very fast at replying to questions and helpful. They can manually fix things in our account too which is always helpful vs. having to follow a complex list of instructions.

December 6, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate all of the kind words. I will pass along your comments to the team :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

Islashboutique

I had support questions and Justine one of the members from Shogun went above and beyond to assist me with my query! Always quick to respond and very hands on assistance!

December 6, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

I am super glad to hear that Justine was able to help with your questions. I'll be happy to share your kind words with her. 😊

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Wrapzy

Good templates, Good customer support. I'm using one of their good-looking templates, and it's looking good on my page. Also, their customer support is awesome.

December 3, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your honest feedback and the review. 😊

We are glad to hear that our pre-made templates have been helpful and your page looks great. I am also happy to hear that you are having a wonderful experience with our app and our support. Thank you so much.

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 🙂

pH-D Feminine Health

Shogun customer service is incredible. They responded to my request for support very quickly. Thanks for your help!

December 3, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for your feedback and the review.

We are always glad to assist you and look forward to assisting you again in the future. I'll be sure to share your kind words with our support team.

Bedankjes.nl

this app is very easy to use and very nice to build custom pages within shopify, great and fast customer support!

December 1, 2021

Hi! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. Really appreciate it! Let us know if you ever have any questions that we can help you with!

RefrigiWear 1954

Support is always fast at resolving problems that arise and are very friendly.
The app itself is intuitive and easy to use to build awesome pages

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that the support team could help and you are enjoying using Shogun.

Let us know if you ever need any assistance!

Actors Summit

The app is great and very helpful in creating web pages with many uses. The customer service is exceptional, second to none. I’ve written them several times with questions since I’m new to web design and they were incredibly fast and helpful. They went above and beyond to answer every question I had and more each time I wrote in, Im still shocked as I’ve never experienced customer service like theirs in any other business. A++

November 29, 2021

Hey there, Kent! Thanks a lot for this amazing review. 😊

We are so glad to hear that you are having such a great experience with Shogun and our support. Your feedback means a lot and inspires us further. I'll be happy to share this with the team.

Thank you so much. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Erin Flynn Jewelry

First, I want to say that it ain’t no Elementor, but this isn’t Wordpress either…. The app was great. You get used to it and you can build some great pages right away. I’m really big on keeping things cohesive and handling space like a pro. You can hide siht on desktop to tablet and keep mobile looking fresh. However, my developer had family emergency and I had to put the site live after a month of work. I’m just a creative. And their support team helped me so much and understood that I was not technical. So yeah, use them. They get a 97.6 % in my book.

November 26, 2021

Hello there, Thanks a lot for the wonderful review. 😊

97.6% is super awesome and we hope we can get up to 100% for you. I am also happy to hear that our support team could help while working on the different views of the pages. I'll be glad to share your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you so much for your recommendation. Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 😀

roccat-kr

Easy to use, customer support service team are kind and gives you super fast response. Surprised how things go so smoothly.

November 26, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review.

Really glad to read that everything's going smoothly and our support team could help. We appreciate your feedback.

Antipodes New Zealand

The Shogun customer support team is excellent. I had an issue where the hover states weren't working on my page. The team responded in a time efficient manner and provided a custom-coded Snippet which fixed the issue! Very helpful, thank you.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review! We really appreciate your taking time out of your day to leave us this review. I'm happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions or issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 236 237