Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

PROJECT 6

This is a great page builder app! It was the second time I used such an app and I really did like it! In other apps, I had trouble adding video blocks, but this one allows you to add a video block wherever you want it. My theme had an issue with allowing videos and Karl from customer service at Shogun helped solve it super quick! Thank you!

FLO Aroma

Loved the drag and drop function, it's easy to start using. Provides great flexibility in customising our webpage without any knowledge on coding required as compared to doing in Shopify, while retaining a nice structure. Recommend!

LIVINGSTON | Trade Compliance Training

My team is using this app for multiple storefronts with hundreds of products and while there are UI changes they could do to make navigating the pages better, the customer service is phenomenal. I have never had a better experience with customer service in my life. They are always online and ready to help! They respond in less than 5 minutes and take their time resolving any issue you might have. I truly could not be happier! Thank you Shogun team for your amazing customer service keep up the good work!

Smartish

Love this app. We've made dozens of product detail pages and even our homepage with Shogun. The wysisyg interface works well and offers most options we need. For the few very customized configurations, the app allows you to easily add custom JS/CSS/HTML. Also the lazy-load on all images the site load faster. Great app.

Julez Bryant

This page builder app has been a great help in creating sharp looking custom pages for our Ecomm site - doesn't have the typical "template" look. Customer service with questions is very prompt and helpful. Love the app!

Perk Energy

It is so nice to have a tool to break me out of the prison of my template. I have been able to make pages that really market much more completely.

SmilePro Worldwide

Great app, created a landing page with ease for basically every page of my site besides the homepage.

TruBrain

Great page builder! Makes things so easy. And their customer service team - especially Andre - are super helpful!

Collecto

The team at Shogun is fantastic! They are very quick to respond whenever I have a question or need help with a feature. Absolutely love this app and would definitely recommend to customize pages on your site.

Learning Roots

Super app that has all you need to build great landing, product, collection pages and just about any other type of page, especially sales pages. Unlike most page builders, Shogun is highly flexible and makes your pages look great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170