Shop Hacker

Shop Hacker

by Shop Hacker

Import and sell 1000s of elearning courses

e-Learning Academia

Thank you Matt & Samantha for guiding me thru fixing the error in my shop. I would definitely continue to support Shop Hacker. The products are awesome and I have a lot of customers saying the courses are good! Thanks. And hope more courses are coming.

AZ Startup Courses

Great app! Great customer service! The app has worked really well for me, and the team has been extremely helpful.

You Learn

Goodnight. I cannot add any card as a means of payment. I also wanted to know if it can be done through PayPal

MitkaGeorgCollection

Everything was perfect until the moment i sow they use us just to get our costumers on their site and also they show to the costumer the price they want to show.

Educate Desk

OMG I was so happy at first to use this app and thought wow it was a good idea. First of all the app doesn't work on chrome,safri, firefox. I had to download micrsoft edge and finally the app worked LOL. Than i was like okay thats fine lets see more stuff about the app so i did a test run to see how the course would be fulfilled.Total nightmare!!! They literally send a link for the customer to sign up for a course with a third party provider and whats worse is that if you try to sell a bundle or any course it shows the customers the price of the third party vendor which is like $9. The third party vendor is called shop acamedy something like that so your customers feel sketchy because they have to enroll in a course on another site lol. This was complete garbage.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for installing Shop Hacker :) Sorry to hear you did not have a wonderful experience.

Looks like you have tried to use the app on 2 different Shopify stores. Reusing the same Shop Hacker login for 2 different Shopify stores will not work.

Please make sure to set up completely different Shop Hacker accounts/logins for each store.

Shop Hacker is in the process of updating all our course prices on Academy Hacker to be $49 so that you will always have the best price!

In terms of customers coming to Academy Hacker to redeem and study their courses, there is really no other way to do this. The customers have to use a learning management system to watch the courses and interact with the content all in one centralized location. This is a pretty common practice in digital product e-commerce and elearning. Shopify has very specific rules for app developers so the options here were somewhat limited.

That said we appreciate your feedback and will keep working daily to make this new app better over the years. Thank you!

eLearningSkills

Matt, was able to conduct a ZOOM call to help troubleshoot the problem with why products were not showing up in my catalog. I had to remake an entire shopify and it still was not working. I believe the problem for me is google chrome because when I went into incognito mode, the products were visible. You just have to play around with it since the app is fairly new.

Skull Gangsta

Love this app! So many amazing courses with many free courses too. Great costumer support too. Thanks

Hidalgo Exportation

Please improve the app and fix bugs, too slow to loading and search, I have to double enable cookies, I have logging everytime, don’t take creditcards and Support

22 Lions

This app, alone, in partnership with Shopify, has the potential and power to destroy Udemy and Skillshare, which have both turned into a complete garbage, monetized by morons that don't know anything about education or business. This app could, and I say "could", become a potential competitor for Clickbank. It needs some IT adjustments to reach that level. I like the simplicity of the app, and the payment system. It provides a win-win-win situation, for the app developers, course developers and Shopify owners, without forced payments, and only earnings on the three sides. Many of the courses are also good and interesting. We are now in the process of joining this company as vendors for online courses too. I only ask that this team opens the app to more options, such as games and ebooks. Our bookstore will certainly upload the ebooks. I also ask that the app continues to be free, as this will motivate more people to join in, and promote both the products and the app.

January 31, 2020

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and review :)

We will definitely continue to improve the app and service dramatically this year and into the future.

If you have any questions or additional feedback please reach out to us at help@shophacker.com.

22 Lions rocks! We look forward to partnering with you.

Fleetwood Digital

Developer provided support after hours and followed up to ensure my ticket was resolved satisfactorily. This app is new, and with anything new will require the early adopters to be the post beta, beta testers. As an app it is very sparse, offering bare bones functionality, but functionality that equates to a MVP. I am very excited for this product and hope the developer has the budget to maintain an active agile backlog and iterate on regular cycles to see the app mature into one that makes us both money.

I recommend the app to anyone who has the patience to get in on the ground floor and help all parties reach the top.

If you want to install an app and have all the bells and whistles complete with spit polish, wait to install so the resources are put towards improving the product.

Personally, I'm leaving the app installed, and am looking forward to the ride!

Bill