Shop Hacker

Shop Hacker

by Shop Hacker

Import and sell 1000s of elearning courses

Hidalgo Exportation

Please improve the app and fix bugs, too slow to loading and search, I have to double enable cookies, I have logging everytime, don’t take creditcards and Support

22 Lions

This app, alone, in partnership with Shopify, has the potential and power to destroy Udemy and Skillshare, which have both turned into a complete garbage, monetized by morons that don't know anything about education or business. This app could, and I say "could", become a potential competitor for Clickbank. It needs some IT adjustments to reach that level. I like the simplicity of the app, and the payment system. It provides a win-win-win situation, for the app developers, course developers and Shopify owners, without forced payments, and only earnings on the three sides. Many of the courses are also good and interesting. We are now in the process of joining this company as vendors for online courses too. I only ask that this team opens the app to more options, such as games and ebooks. Our bookstore will certainly upload the ebooks. I also ask that the app continues to be free, as this will motivate more people to join in, and promote both the products and the app.

January 31, 2020

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and review :)

We will definitely continue to improve the app and service dramatically this year and into the future.

If you have any questions or additional feedback please reach out to us at help@shophacker.com.

22 Lions rocks! We look forward to partnering with you.

Fleetwood Digital

Developer provided support after hours and followed up to ensure my ticket was resolved satisfactorily. This app is new, and with anything new will require the early adopters to be the post beta, beta testers. As an app it is very sparse, offering bare bones functionality, but functionality that equates to a MVP. I am very excited for this product and hope the developer has the budget to maintain an active agile backlog and iterate on regular cycles to see the app mature into one that makes us both money.

I recommend the app to anyone who has the patience to get in on the ground floor and help all parties reach the top.

If you want to install an app and have all the bells and whistles complete with spit polish, wait to install so the resources are put towards improving the product.

Personally, I'm leaving the app installed, and am looking forward to the ride!

Bill
Fleetwood Digital

digicourse

I have been looking for an app just like this that let's me sell online courses without having to source a bunch of stuff on my own. I recently have dabbled in retail arbitrage but it's a huge pain having to go to a store to find products to sell. I did have some issues uploading products into my store but their support person got back to me within a day.

January 31, 2020

Hey digicourse Team - Really appreciate your taking the time to install Shop Hacker and giving us a nice review.

I'm excited to see what you do with the app!

If you have any questions we are happy to help.

Daily Steals

We've been using Shop Hacker well before this was a public Shopify App. It feels pretty native within the Shopify environment which is a big plus for training team members. The concept behind Shop Hacker is amazing. We were able to quickly add hundreds of e-learning and digital course SKUs to our store that integrated pretty seamlessly with our theme. Digital courses are a nice boost to revenue with basically 0 return rate. We've also leveraged the FREE courses they offer for marketing purposes. Would definitely recommend to any shopify merchant!

January 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and support!

Excited to continue to offer Shop Hacker courses via DailySteals.

Let us know if you need anything :)

2 Next