Shop Hacker

Shop Hacker

by Shop Hacker

Import and sell 1000s of elearning courses

e-Learning Academia

Thank you Matt & Samantha for guiding me thru fixing the error in my shop. I would definitely continue to support Shop Hacker. The products are awesome and I have a lot of customers saying the courses are good! Thanks. And hope more courses are coming.

AZ Startup Courses

Great app! Great customer service! The app has worked really well for me, and the team has been extremely helpful.

eLearningSkills

Matt, was able to conduct a ZOOM call to help troubleshoot the problem with why products were not showing up in my catalog. I had to remake an entire shopify and it still was not working. I believe the problem for me is google chrome because when I went into incognito mode, the products were visible. You just have to play around with it since the app is fairly new.

Skull Gangsta

Love this app! So many amazing courses with many free courses too. Great costumer support too. Thanks

Hidalgo Exportation

Please improve the app and fix bugs, too slow to loading and search, I have to double enable cookies, I have logging everytime, don’t take creditcards and Support

22 Lions

This app, alone, in partnership with Shopify, has the potential and power to destroy Udemy and Skillshare, which have both turned into a complete garbage, monetized by morons that don't know anything about education or business. This app could, and I say "could", become a potential competitor for Clickbank. It needs some IT adjustments to reach that level. I like the simplicity of the app, and the payment system. It provides a win-win-win situation, for the app developers, course developers and Shopify owners, without forced payments, and only earnings on the three sides. Many of the courses are also good and interesting. We are now in the process of joining this company as vendors for online courses too. I only ask that this team opens the app to more options, such as games and ebooks. Our bookstore will certainly upload the ebooks. I also ask that the app continues to be free, as this will motivate more people to join in, and promote both the products and the app.

January 31, 2020

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and review :)

We will definitely continue to improve the app and service dramatically this year and into the future.

If you have any questions or additional feedback please reach out to us at help@shophacker.com.

22 Lions rocks! We look forward to partnering with you.

digicourse

I have been looking for an app just like this that let's me sell online courses without having to source a bunch of stuff on my own. I recently have dabbled in retail arbitrage but it's a huge pain having to go to a store to find products to sell. I did have some issues uploading products into my store but their support person got back to me within a day.

January 31, 2020

Hey digicourse Team - Really appreciate your taking the time to install Shop Hacker and giving us a nice review.

I'm excited to see what you do with the app!

If you have any questions we are happy to help.

Daily Steals

We've been using Shop Hacker well before this was a public Shopify App. It feels pretty native within the Shopify environment which is a big plus for training team members. The concept behind Shop Hacker is amazing. We were able to quickly add hundreds of e-learning and digital course SKUs to our store that integrated pretty seamlessly with our theme. Digital courses are a nice boost to revenue with basically 0 return rate. We've also leveraged the FREE courses they offer for marketing purposes. Would definitely recommend to any shopify merchant!

January 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and support!

Excited to continue to offer Shop Hacker courses via DailySteals.

Let us know if you need anything :)