Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

onlybrown

Installation is a breeze. Straight-forward.

But we will need to monitor to see how it helps to drive traffic to our IG. Thank you.

www.onlybrown.com

REAMO

This app is super easy to install. Very useful if you want to create a page with UGC with add to cart feature
Would recommend

Baudoin & Lange

I cannot even begin to describe how great this app is!! It has elevated our pdp and homepage beyond measure. James has been so incredibly helpful assisting, I wouldn't hesitate downloading showcase!

Southern Fried Chics

Nothing about this app worked for us and the customer services was less than helpful. Over the course of two weeks, we received numerous "Meta Code 429" errors from the app. Initially, customer service blamed us for making "too many attempts" at creating our first gallery. In reality, we tried about 5-6 times, but the error count in the app was saying it was over 220!

It was only later that their customer service accidentally let it be known that it was in fact their app that was making too many behind the scenes requests and therefore we needed to wait until their app was done making it's own requests before we could set-up our FIRST gallery.

Fast forward two weeks later and it still doesn't work.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!

Their customer service team will either blame you for the issue or lie about the truth of problem.

June 12, 2020

We apologize about the inconvenience and understand your frustrations. As mentioned in our support chats, the 429 meta code error is coming from Instagram not our app and is due to the size of your Instagram account which has over 45,000 posts.

This issue has been resolved in the new app release, as well as other performance enhancements and upgrades. Again, we apologize about the less than stellar onboarding and wish you the best.

RODSolution

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! Deff recommend! Give it a go!

atto.studio

Very easy to use and install. James from showcase is very responsive and helpful, we really enjoy the app

Rob & Mara

Replies so slow. So disappointed with their customer service. I was really interested to try this app if only my questions could be answered. I don't even know what to do with this app anymore because my trial is almost over but they couldn't fix my problems nor reply quickly to my inquiries before my trial ends.

April 18, 2020

Rob & Mara! John here from the Showcase Team. Hey! Our bad for not getting back to you in a timely manner! Let's get this fixed!! Following up with you now via email. Thank you for reaching out and we will get this fixed! - Best, -jre

Rohner Socks

The app is very easy to install and use. You can add your instagram gallery in a few minutes and plenty of customization is offered, although the standard settings are already very good looking. Translating the language used can also be very easily done which is a great feature. Finally the support team is very responsive and professional. Highly recommended.

Edibilis

So far so good. Easy to set up and does what it says on the tin. Easy alternative to the Shopify api no longer available.

DRESS PEOPLE

It did exactly what I needed, which was to display the Instagram feed. There are other options as well with selling, but I don't want to use that. Just for displaying my instagram its easy to use, and configurable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27