Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Pyopp

good apps, the free plan is a good replacement solution for theme Instagram, and the paid plan definitely as good features to try.

krinsbakery

If you're looking for an app with a FREE plan to replace Shopify's built-in Instagram feed (that Shopify refuses to fix), this is a great option!

You can use the free version to replicate the old feed's functionality pretty closely. Unlike some of the other free options, this one actually includes REAL responsive functionality for the feed, so your images are still visible at a reasonable size on mobile devices, even if you have 6 columns configured for desktop. Some of the other free options I vetted simply scaled those 6 columns down on mobile, resulting in tiny thumbnails. In order to get actual responsiveness with those options, you needed to upgrade. On the contrary, this app's free version includes automatic changes to the row/column layout on smaller screens and is truly a responsive option.

On another note: I had to take off 1 star because the interface where I can configure my feed kept logging me out while I was trying to set it up. So I lost an in-progress configuration 2 or 3 times and had to click the App link from my Shopify admin page to get back to it. Once it's all set up, it seems to work fine though.

Zaim Design Studio

I was frustrated with losing Instagram feed. The free version is very good. No long registrations and etc. Once Instagram shop gets enabled in my country. I might upgrade my plan.

Cornell Farm

Since the method baked into our theme is no longer supported by Instagram, I'm very thankful they offer the basic instagram integration for free. It works well and looks good!

L E Y O

Such a great app! Easy to use and looks amazing on my site
Already has generated a sale after only a couple of hours on the site!

NOMINAL

Awesome customer service, easy to use, and insanely useful! Friendly team makes me positive that I'll be keeping this app or a long time coming!

forlatesttrends

The pronto response from the team is really appreciated , i am sure that the app works well. Love your guys work , keep rocking

Chipper Things

The app is great, but I'm even more impressed by much their customer support overdelivers. James has been in contact with me over several emails and is giving me the attention that I'd expect given to a major client. I also love how this app makes it super easy to show how Instagram folks style our products. This is a major selling point for us!

GAMO Watches

This app is awesome, works very well with my store and is a must have if you use Instagram to show off products. The support team behind showcase is amazing, they are very responsive and helpful.

Habesha Shirts

misleading free plan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 9, 2019

Hello,

We what is misleading? If anything is confusing, please let us know so we can solve the issue for all merchants. According to our chat logs, you contacted us about skipping the the free trial, we confirmed you could do this without being billed and would stay on the free plan. No additional questions were asked after that -- writing a 1-star review without contacting us about the issue doesn't help anyone.

We have extremely clear pricing (free or paid) and outline the features on our app site as well as on this app listing page:

We have exceptional customer service waiting and ready to answer any questions you do have. Thank you for trying out Showcase and we wish you the best.