Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Cup Of Green Coffee

Just started this app - looks like super easy and really good app. Staff support (James Erck) is really great! Looking forward to test it!

Seanchorstore

Shoppable is very easy to use. I'd gives an edge to my store in the fashion niche because Instagram is all about showing the beauty of my products. It's amazing that it's free, maybe I'll upgrade once my store reaches the 6 figures!

Literazzo

I've used the free version of this app for a few weeks now. I can't speak to its' "shoppable" feature since that's in the paid version, but if all you want is a way to seamlessly integrate your Instagram feed onto your site without spammy logos added to it, this is great. It does what it says and looks great on my homepage. Customer service was very responsive. I had experimented with placing the code on different pages before I settled on the homepage, and I must have broken something somewhere because the app got buggy. I contacted them and they had it fixed right away. If I ever do decide I need the shoppable feature, I have no problem sticking with the Showcase app.

Soft Gold Co

Overall I DO very much like Showcase–I love having my most recent 6 IG pictures displayed at the bottom of my homepage, which promotes casual visitors to (hopefully) follow along on IG, and I think the Shoppable Feed is (overall) pretty darn good. James has been very accessible and very helpful, offering to immediately and personally customize and tweak both of the galleries that I have installed on my site. The app looks awesome installed, it's exactly what I was looking for in that regard. In terms of CS, it's top notch: one of my products (with many many variations) was not tagging in the shoppable gallery, and after a couple weeks, James and his team pushed out an update that addressed this. Was happy about that.

We've emailed quite a bit, and James has been great, offering workarounds and generally just being open to suggestions.

However, my gripes: (1) I'd love to have the option to allow all of my instagram posts to display to the stoppable feed, as I spend a lot of time curating my grid...have them display & open, but without the "buy now" hover that appears on actually shoppable images. (2) There's no way (that I've found) to add photos to the shoppable grid from either my iPhone or iPad right after I've posted a product to my insta feed–this means I have to be in the studio to update Showcase. This also means that it's rarely up-to-date. (3) The above considered, $348/year is steep. $15/mo. for what the app does seems a heck of a lot more reasonable. It's just not a premium product...yet. There's room for improvement. Add more functionality/flexibility/accessibility and I think it'll get there. Dianna | soft-gold.co

Glamour Dux

This app is amazing! Integrates with Instagram and our site with ease. We needed a little customization and it was handled within an hour.

Headbandsofhope

This is a must-have to any business that values their Instagram feed! It makes it so easy for customers to go directly to the product from the picture. Easy to use for the business and consumer. Love it!

Aca Apparel

After trying a few Instagram feed apps on shopify, I come across showcase. This app is by far the best looking, most aesthetically pleasing app out there. Other then the app being great, the customer service is exceptional. James will help you up with anything you need and doesn't take long to do so.

Will recommend this app to everyone.

Cloud 90s

I very much like the chic simplicity of the interface but wish it was a little less bulky for java script!

Cameron Waulker

Great app and very helpful (and quick) customer service. I just upgraded to the shoppable gallery option, but so far everything is great. I'd love to see an option in the app that allows you to add Instagram images as Shopify products directly from the app (I'm a photographer and am selling prints).

Eccentrics Boutique

This app is amazing! It integrates perfectly with our website! And the customer service is friendly and quick. They really take pride in helping their customers. What more could you ask for??