Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Kim And Proper 2

Love the app! Very intuitive and does everything you'd ever want. Have been using it for over a year and the support for the odd questions which have come up has always been prompt with easy resolutions. James and his team have also even helped do the installation.

Princess Bride Diamond

Great app that showcases our Instagram feed beautifully. I like how t shows pictures fo the products I'm tagging so I can tag the right variants.

Mimi Holliday

Excellent App, lots of personalised settings and the add to cart functions are just superb. Highly recommended! 5 stars

Yeswehustle

Great app! Love the layout and setup. I can tell it was created with effort.

Gilesandbrother

amazing customer service and support. we were up and running with the shop our instagram feed with 1 15 minute phone call. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to increase traffic to their site from IG.

Petplanet Store

All perfect!!! James answer you fast and help you so much. The installation is easy and fast. I have installed another Instagram shop app and the installation was horrible and the technical service was not never until I found this app. I recommend it very much.

Hope 42

James has given us tremendous customer service support every step of the way. We are still in the process of getting to know the app. However, he helped us to include all the snippets and codes into the theme. It was 100% hassle-free. Thank guys, thanks James.

Seayogi

Great app to feature instagram photos with an intuitive UI. Great for working in different areas of the site and super easy to use. Found the team very helpful to tailor to our website www.seayogi.net.

Bibbemikko

Amazing app and customer service, they got a hold of me and offered to quickly install and they installed it immediately and perfectly in 3 different (recommended) ways across 3 different parts of our site. A+++

Yunnansourcingus

This app looks great on my store. James was able to help me get it exactly the way I wanted it and was super responsive to my requests. Showcase looks as good or better than the other (more expensive) Shop IG apps out there!