Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

forlatesttrends

The pronto response from the team is really appreciated , i am sure that the app works well. Love your guys work , keep rocking

Chipper Things

The app is great, but I'm even more impressed by much their customer support overdelivers. James has been in contact with me over several emails and is giving me the attention that I'd expect given to a major client. I also love how this app makes it super easy to show how Instagram folks style our products. This is a major selling point for us!

GAMO Watches

This app is awesome, works very well with my store and is a must have if you use Instagram to show off products. The support team behind showcase is amazing, they are very responsive and helpful.

Habesha Shirts

misleading free plan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 9, 2019

Hello,

We what is misleading? If anything is confusing, please let us know so we can solve the issue for all merchants. According to our chat logs, you contacted us about skipping the the free trial, we confirmed you could do this without being billed and would stay on the free plan. No additional questions were asked after that -- writing a 1-star review without contacting us about the issue doesn't help anyone.

We have extremely clear pricing (free or paid) and outline the features on our app site as well as on this app listing page:

We have exceptional customer service waiting and ready to answer any questions you do have. Thank you for trying out Showcase and we wish you the best.

KaliVit

Super easy to use and amazing customer service. 10/10 would recommend, especially for newbs. The agent went in and tweaked a custom code, and in less than a minute my special request was done.

Lemiché

Wonderful app, great for all kinds of Instagram galleries that I use throughout the shop! Thank you for the amazing work!

Simply-Gadget.com

Customer Support was very bad. They didn't try to assist my problem to reconnect this app whe I told them 3/4 x that this app isn't working at all. 2 days after that, I've been charged for this app that even working at all. Been trying to contact and talk to Customer Support but no one bother to reply back to me. This is really bad, simply charging eventhough knowing this app can run on my side. Useless app, useless help from Customer Support.

September 9, 2019

Hello,

According to our in-app chat and email records, we responded to all of your inquiries. There was not a single communication in which we didn't respond. We even offered to schedule a time to chat with you live, walk through the issues you were having, and help figure things out. We also offered to issue you an app refund as well, but you never responded or engaged with us on either account.

7p.m.ru

Интернет-магазин 7 p.m. предлагает модную и качественную дизайнерскую одежду для женщин и мужчин. Как производитель и разработчик моделей, мы понимаем, насколько важно современному человеку выглядеть элегантно и стильно. Уже несколько лет, мы даем возможность модницам создать нестандартные, яркие и индивидуальные образы.

So Not Size Zero

Fast and efficient installation by James once again, no complaints here! (: However, it would be even more awesome if they could verify instructions with the client to make sure the installation is done according to what the client wants and requested for.

One Two Terra

This app is really flexible when it comes to the design, and Showcase provides excellent and quick customer experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25