Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

RODSolution

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! Deff recommend! Give it a go!

atto.studio

Very easy to use and install. James from showcase is very responsive and helpful, we really enjoy the app

Rohner Socks

The app is very easy to install and use. You can add your instagram gallery in a few minutes and plenty of customization is offered, although the standard settings are already very good looking. Translating the language used can also be very easily done which is a great feature. Finally the support team is very responsive and professional. Highly recommended.

Edibilis

So far so good. Easy to set up and does what it says on the tin. Easy alternative to the Shopify api no longer available.

DRESS PEOPLE

It did exactly what I needed, which was to display the Instagram feed. There are other options as well with selling, but I don't want to use that. Just for displaying my instagram its easy to use, and configurable.

Kids Own the Universe

I installed this app to showcase my Instagram gallery on my website. Super easy to use. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Pyopp

good apps, the free plan is a good replacement solution for theme Instagram, and the paid plan definitely as good features to try.

Zaim Design Studio

I was frustrated with losing Instagram feed. The free version is very good. No long registrations and etc. Once Instagram shop gets enabled in my country. I might upgrade my plan.

Cornell Farm

Since the method baked into our theme is no longer supported by Instagram, I'm very thankful they offer the basic instagram integration for free. It works well and looks good!

L E Y O

Such a great app! Easy to use and looks amazing on my site
Already has generated a sale after only a couple of hours on the site!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25