Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Yunnan Sourcing

Incredibly fast to get installed and support staff was lightning fast at accommodating my requests to tweak it to fit with my theme. Awesome look and feel and best of all my customers love to browse the IG gallery to shop!

Smokea

Really enjoying this app so far. I've tried just about every shoppable instagram app and this is the best. Support is probably one of the best out of any app!

EDIT: I wanted some customization on the app and was having problems doing it myself. I reached out to James and he was more than helpful. By far the best customer support I've ever seen. Great communication, great work, attention to detail and flawless function! Thanks again James!

Cotton Camera Carrying Systems

This app is fantastic! Really makes the website pop off the page. Increases our Instagram followers daily as well.

Carl Augustuz

I've tried all Instagram apps available on Shopify, and Showcase is hands down the best one I've experienced! Super easy to install, very stylish and most importantly, it looks and works very professionally.
Support is very helpful!

Kanguru Online

Amazing app. Tried at least 5 similar before settling on this, very easy and enjoyable to use, very clean interface, works like a charm, we use it daily now and no problems at all. Maybe more importantly it is amazingly useful, easily one of the top 3 apps we have ever used in terms of effectiveness. What can be more effective than displaying happy customers using your products to your potentials? Click on an instagram pic and it is instantly transfered to your product page, that simple. And the nice thing is you can also embed people who did not buy from you but using the same product you sell, thanks to the ability to search instagram by hashtags. So your product page is full of user generated content at once. Amazing. And all for this for a fraction of the price of companies offering less functionality like being not able to have more than one gallery on some alternatives. Last but not the least James is amazingly helpful, he has responded to our every special customization request within minutes, did not see a better and more responsive service ever. Thanks guys, it is a real pleasure to use your app and to know you. Keep up the good work and soon than you may think, you will be one of the bigger ones in this ecosystem

My Event Decor

I was so impressed by this well-designed app I installed the premium paid version on both my websites. I used their tip to include the Shop our instagram link in my newer website which shares my Instagram handle and will be interested how well and how quickly they convert Instagram users to sales.

Inside Stores 2

Awsome app. I wish I discovered it sooner. Very intuitive, easy to use. Support is incredible. I was able to get my problem solved within 24 hours. Extremely happy!

Laconfectionshop

Highly recommend! Easy to install and works well on site. Had a little glitch last night and James fixed it straight away. Super helpful developer team. Thank you

Relayvision

I had an issue with my store theme not being completely compatible with the app and the support team fixed it remotely in less than 5 minutes. I was very impressed with that. Thank you

Fifiandromeo

Thanks so much James for walking us through Showcase : ) Outstanding work!