Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Laconfectionshop

Highly recommend! Easy to install and works well on site. Had a little glitch last night and James fixed it straight away. Super helpful developer team. Thank you

Relayvision

I had an issue with my store theme not being completely compatible with the app and the support team fixed it remotely in less than 5 minutes. I was very impressed with that. Thank you

Fifiandromeo

Thanks so much James for walking us through Showcase : ) Outstanding work!

Elles Closet Boutique Beauty

The Showcase - Shop Instagram app not only works great, the support is above and beyond amazing! Highly recommended :)

Rosie Kent

Really pleased we went for Showcase. Tried out other apps who charge way more and are not as clean looking and easy to use and install.
Showcase is fantastic for our business. Easy installation, fantastic customer service from the wonderful James who even just got stuck in and installed an infinite scrolling gallery to our homepage for us.
I can highly recommend Showcase and look forward to using it daily from now.
Thank you, James!
www.rosiekent.com

Goobie Baby

Day 1 with Showcase and I'm already impressed! James help me troubleshoot and added great features to my website with the Showcase app. Now my Instagram feed give social proof to all my products and looks great on the website!

Karuna Apparel

Social media is beyond crucial for any company. Showing off our social media feed and making it shoppable - that's a win all around! Easy to install app! We've had 0 glitches so far. Much love from everyone at Karuna!

www.karunaapparel.com

Gypsyjule

These guys are awesome!! I've had some glitches with making these app work with our fancy shmancy new theme but they have made every effort to get it going for us.

I love the look and the ease of this app.

Hoping that things will continue to run smoothly in our theme as this app is a definite keeper for anyone!

Blackdinahchocolatiers

I just installed this app, so can't vouch for its success, but I will follow up once I have run it some. But if the excellent support that comes with this app is any indication about the attention that they give to their products, I am sure it will be great. Thanks so much for helping me install it.

Sloane Ivy

Best customer service! James not only walked me through everything but actually did everything for me on the back end. I have never had customer service quiet like this. Highly recommend Showcase!!