Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Fennecsshop

Fantastic App, even better Customer Service.

Highly recommend this app. I installed it just a month ago and just a few weeks away my bounced rate decreases to 40% and the average time in page increased to 3 minutes plus. Invested only a few dollars and got 6 transactions so far. Great return on investment.

Besides this customer service is outstanding. James was really helpful he even offer to help set things up on my store.

5 stars for sure

Grace A Toi Dress

James is awesome! I'm a Luddite when it comes to computers and he very kindly and patiently explained and re-explained helpful interventions I can make on my site to help raise its productivity with the incorporation of Showcase. Our conversation inspired me to get more proactive about my Instagram engagement because each post means more to my store than it did before. No longer are my images floating around and just being viewed; they are working for me. It was because of a review I read about Showcase that I scheduled a conversation with James. I'm very glad that I did. When passionate caring people make great products, the products and services really stand out. It is my pleasure to have Showcase as part of my E-Commerce effort!

Shootessa

I love Showcase case app. It's very easy to pick my Instagram photos and include links to the products in those photos. The shoppable Instagram gallery also immediately made my website look more appealing.

Dci Gift

Super cute customer service and great app!

Born2dress Com

So far so good but do you have a way for me to see some form of analytics?

Range Boutique

I just downloaded this today and it is so great! It was super easy to set up, and when I needed help, someone got back to me within the half hour and was SO helpful! I'm so glad I added this feature to my site, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to add a shop instagram page for an affordable price. Super simple too!

Babylikestopony

Fantastic! A very well thought out app, love that it automatically removes tags when a product is sold out rather than sending to an error page. And the team at Showcase were super helpful, seriously fantastic customer service. Thank you!

Scandiborn

Super app, great way to further engage and inspire our customers!

Shop Blonde Clothing

James was the man!!! Helped me with everything!

27 Boutique

App is awesome and the service is even better! I would highly recommend this app and thank you James for the help :)