Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Dear Mushka

So far, the app has worked flawlessly and has achieved exactly what I was hoping for. Beyond that, the customer service has been wonderful. On their own, Showcase took a look at my site and gave me some pointers for improvement (and even offered to help make the adjustments). Definitely recommend!

Freedomravewear

Solid sales in a short amount of time. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a great way to engage your social audience and drive traffic to your site.

Heimamarket

Showcase transforms your Instagram feed into a professional looking shop that can be added to your pages.
Their customer service is outstanding!!! They reached out to me and helped with my setup so that I would get the best look and feel for my theme.
It looks great on mobile which is what Im learning is 90% of all my traffic.

The best part of it is that I am getting traffic and sales for the first time from Instagram after being open for 2 months.

Highly recommend Showcase. This is the first review I ever do but I felt I just had to let everyone know about how awesome they are.

Kit Culture

Great look that stays true to the Instagram aesthetic. Easy to figure out. Great customer service as well. Had an design request that James accommodated right away. Also like how the gallery is integrated on your site so the visitor is already in your funnel.

Sitstay

Very simple to use. Would like to be able to tag collections as well as individual products but works great so far!

Trump For Prison

Great app. Excellent support staff!

Port Of Raleigh

We're a design-driven store so visuals via Instagram have been key to our new business. As soon as we launched our e-commerce (we're a brick and mortar, first) I knew that we needed to harness the visuals of our instagram and connect them to our online store. I searched for affordable solutions for a shoppable instagram app and Showcase was by far the most complete for our needs and budget. We've been live with it for two weeks and already have had great feedback from our followers and customers.

Chichair Extensions

Fantastic! Such a helpful app i love it

Shopsphinx

Wish it was a little cheaper =( Other than that, GREAT! 5 Stars because everything works perfect.

Daddyogames

Instagram a powerhouse for branding and product awareness. This app harnesses this power and makes it shopable by the consumer in a quick and easy way. Definitely worth a download and incorporation into your Shopify store.