Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Dci Gift

Super cute customer service and great app!

Born2dress Com

So far so good but do you have a way for me to see some form of analytics?

Range Boutique

I just downloaded this today and it is so great! It was super easy to set up, and when I needed help, someone got back to me within the half hour and was SO helpful! I'm so glad I added this feature to my site, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to add a shop instagram page for an affordable price. Super simple too!

Babylikestopony

Fantastic! A very well thought out app, love that it automatically removes tags when a product is sold out rather than sending to an error page. And the team at Showcase were super helpful, seriously fantastic customer service. Thank you!

Scandiborn

Super app, great way to further engage and inspire our customers!

Shop Blonde Clothing

James was the man!!! Helped me with everything!

27 Boutique

App is awesome and the service is even better! I would highly recommend this app and thank you James for the help :)

Dear Mushka

So far, the app has worked flawlessly and has achieved exactly what I was hoping for. Beyond that, the customer service has been wonderful. On their own, Showcase took a look at my site and gave me some pointers for improvement (and even offered to help make the adjustments). Definitely recommend!

Freedomravewear

Solid sales in a short amount of time. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a great way to engage your social audience and drive traffic to your site.

Heimamarket

Showcase transforms your Instagram feed into a professional looking shop that can be added to your pages.
Their customer service is outstanding!!! They reached out to me and helped with my setup so that I would get the best look and feel for my theme.
It looks great on mobile which is what Im learning is 90% of all my traffic.

The best part of it is that I am getting traffic and sales for the first time from Instagram after being open for 2 months.

Highly recommend Showcase. This is the first review I ever do but I felt I just had to let everyone know about how awesome they are.