Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Flirtee Golf

This App is perfect! As a women's clothing brand Instagram is a huge part of our business... being able to link our products directly from Instagram to the product page on our website makes it so simple for customers to make a purchase! On top of the app itself being great, the customer service is amazing as well! The best I've had from any app I've used for my Shopify website!!!

Jia Jia Boutique

Amazing app! James from the Showcase team was super helpful and guided me step by step to set it up properly. It was quick and easy and we can already see great results and more engagement from our customers:)

Modern Vintage Quilt Shop

If your shop has a presence on Instagram, this app is a must! Quick to install, easy to navigate and impressive to customers (I know, they've told me), this app is just what I was looking for when I did a search in the Shopify Store. I've only just installed it but feel confident that it'll be paying for itself quickly! Great app!!

Myku

Great app, perfect for us, the product gallery feature is neat!

Waiting On Martha

Absolutely love this app! It's so easy to use and I see real dollars/results from it!

Opherty Ciocci

Excellent App, very dynamic, but the best thing, believe me, is customer service. James is SUPER. Any little detail is dealt with in 10 minutes... FOR REAL. Check how it looks at:

www.ophertyciocci.com
OPHERTY & CIOCCI
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Ginakirk Com

Love it so far, easy to use and excellent customer service!

So Stinkin Cute

Love the app! James was fantastic and went above and beyond for excellent customer service!

Smol Shop

Best shoppable instagram feed out there. Clean design, good customizability and great support! Recommended.

Backbite

Customer service is top notch! These guys have made everything so smooth and easy to use, and whenever we've had a question, it takes no time for them to respond and help us out. Even if the app itself wasn't great (which isn't the case at all - it IS great), we would give a good review based on customer service alone.

Customer service A+

Showcase App:
Effective A+
Easy to use A+

Very very happy customers, here!