Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Jus Dorange Paris

The app is very good for the price/value and for the functionalities.
Also, the support is very good, James helps us a lot to install it.
Support is very fast and efficient.
I really recommend it.

Rebel Guru

Digging this app! Clean, simplistic, and allows customers to easily access what they see on our instagram feed! Not only that, when customers click on a product, they also see any instagram posts associated with that product on our product page! So dope!
Support is a 10/10! James immediately helped with any questions we had and he even set up the app and configured it for us on your website! We highly suggest Showcase!
-Rebel Guru

Rheha

GREAT service. Fast. Easy. We got it customised in one round, WINNING!! :)

All About Eve Clothing

Fantastic App - extremely easy to use. Outstanding customer service. Highly recommend.

Jbeck

If I could give their customer service 10 star I would.

The app looks great, and interacts well with Instagram.

Their customer support is AMAZING. They respond quickly, and patiently walks you trough the installation process.
They are also very helpful with any tweeks and adjustments that might be needed to make the app look and work perfectly.

I would absolutely recommend this app to others.

Mormo 2

Really easy to use- allows you to trawl through your whole gallery and tag anything. What really made this app was the customer service though! Super quick responses, very accommodating and the gallery ended up exactly the way we wanted. Thank you!

Roses Beauty Store Ltd

Fantastic app and incredible service from James. Needed a few tweaks and over Live chat they were done.
Do yourself a favour and don't delay if you think you may need this app just simply awesome!

Re Vogue

A quite simple and easy to use application.

Southern Jewlz Online Store

The Showcase App and Support are top notch! Super quick live chat and email support. The team has even let me add them as an admin temporarily to my website to help plug in all the design detail for my homepage. Plus, I love the way my instagram customers can click to shop the square images and my homepage looks so brand consistent and colorful to match my social media sites. Highly recommend!

Bastetnoir

The app is perfect and the team is super helpful. I had a problem with centering the title and James was amazing. He fixed it for us. Thank you guys :)