Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

DRESS PEOPLE

It did exactly what I needed, which was to display the Instagram feed. There are other options as well with selling, but I don't want to use that. Just for displaying my instagram its easy to use, and configurable.

Kids Own the Universe

I installed this app to showcase my Instagram gallery on my website. Super easy to use. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Pyopp

good apps, the free plan is a good replacement solution for theme Instagram, and the paid plan definitely as good features to try.

krinsbakery

If you're looking for an app with a FREE plan to replace Shopify's built-in Instagram feed (that Shopify refuses to fix), this is a great option!

You can use the free version to replicate the old feed's functionality pretty closely. Unlike some of the other free options, this one actually includes REAL responsive functionality for the feed, so your images are still visible at a reasonable size on mobile devices, even if you have 6 columns configured for desktop. Some of the other free options I vetted simply scaled those 6 columns down on mobile, resulting in tiny thumbnails. In order to get actual responsiveness with those options, you needed to upgrade. On the contrary, this app's free version includes automatic changes to the row/column layout on smaller screens and is truly a responsive option.

On another note: I had to take off 1 star because the interface where I can configure my feed kept logging me out while I was trying to set it up. So I lost an in-progress configuration 2 or 3 times and had to click the App link from my Shopify admin page to get back to it. Once it's all set up, it seems to work fine though.

Zaim Design Studio

I was frustrated with losing Instagram feed. The free version is very good. No long registrations and etc. Once Instagram shop gets enabled in my country. I might upgrade my plan.

Cornell Farm

Since the method baked into our theme is no longer supported by Instagram, I'm very thankful they offer the basic instagram integration for free. It works well and looks good!

L E Y O

Such a great app! Easy to use and looks amazing on my site
Already has generated a sale after only a couple of hours on the site!

NOMINAL

Awesome customer service, easy to use, and insanely useful! Friendly team makes me positive that I'll be keeping this app or a long time coming!

forlatesttrends

The pronto response from the team is really appreciated , i am sure that the app works well. Love your guys work , keep rocking

Chipper Things

The app is great, but I'm even more impressed by much their customer support overdelivers. James has been in contact with me over several emails and is giving me the attention that I'd expect given to a major client. I also love how this app makes it super easy to show how Instagram folks style our products. This is a major selling point for us!