Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Zombiedash

Cool looking app! You can see how we use it on our Zombie Dash Finland site: https://www.zombiedash.fi

Dogs Bedwood

I tried 10 different widgets! And your best for sure!

Callia Flowers

Great app for showcasing Instagram. I appreciate the simple install.

Hip Puppy

Excellent app & awesome customer service. John was so helpful when I needed to make some adjustments to where I placed the app on my Homepage. This app is a must have!

Caboose Spice Company

This app is very easy to use, and support through the in-app chat is friendly, helpful, and most of all -- fast! I'd highly recommend this app if you're looking to have a shoppable Instagram feed.

Fayettechill

Great customer service, very intuitive and easy to set up app.

Hola Hola Shop

The experience has been great so far! The app is super easy to use and the gallery looks great on our homepage! Highly recommend it!

Thewhiteunicorn

The app is super easy to use and directs my customer to exactly what product they are looking for. I love the way it looks on my shop and has increased my sales since the customer no longer need to search for the product. Great app for me.

Amy

Boardinary

Awesome app, will definitely begin to use the stoppable gallery option as my store develops, such a cool idea!

Chromewheelsimulators Com

Works great , we just installed and already have items on Instagram! Ets Hobby Shop