Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Hip Puppy

Excellent app & awesome customer service. John was so helpful when I needed to make some adjustments to where I placed the app on my Homepage. This app is a must have!

Caboose Spice Company

This app is very easy to use, and support through the in-app chat is friendly, helpful, and most of all -- fast! I'd highly recommend this app if you're looking to have a shoppable Instagram feed.

Fayettechill

Great customer service, very intuitive and easy to set up app.

Hola Hola Shop

The experience has been great so far! The app is super easy to use and the gallery looks great on our homepage! Highly recommend it!

Thewhiteunicorn

The app is super easy to use and directs my customer to exactly what product they are looking for. I love the way it looks on my shop and has increased my sales since the customer no longer need to search for the product. Great app for me.

Amy

Boardinary

Awesome app, will definitely begin to use the stoppable gallery option as my store develops, such a cool idea!

Chromewheelsimulators Com

Works great , we just installed and already have items on Instagram! Ets Hobby Shop

Noelle Nieporte

Best INSTAGRAM APP on Shopify! Installed it for www.signednoelle.com. We are also Shopify Experts and work with every app in the app store, and this app is the absolute best, the others have made us INSANE because of how confusing they are.

We build and have managed hundreds of Shopify stores, so we've been there and done that. RISE ONLINE MARKETING is our Shopify Partner username, and we're sold on this app.

The customer service was also exceptional. James blew my mind with his customer service, and we will be sending our clients to them from now on for shopping instagram.

Props guys!

Ben Nieporte
www.riseonlinemarketing.com

Marlah Jewelry

Easy to use.
Very professional look.
Excellent customer service.
I use it and recommend it !

Retro Active Smoke Shop

We had a simple Instagram gallery on our homepage and replaced it with this. Why not? At least customers can shop our Instagram now instead of looking and searching. The only feature I'd add is to be able to put a single gallery on multiple pages such as homepage and dedicated "Shop Our Instagram" page with different display settings for each.