Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Noelle Nieporte

Best INSTAGRAM APP on Shopify! Installed it for www.signednoelle.com. We are also Shopify Experts and work with every app in the app store, and this app is the absolute best, the others have made us INSANE because of how confusing they are.

We build and have managed hundreds of Shopify stores, so we've been there and done that. RISE ONLINE MARKETING is our Shopify Partner username, and we're sold on this app.

The customer service was also exceptional. James blew my mind with his customer service, and we will be sending our clients to them from now on for shopping instagram.

Props guys!

Ben Nieporte
www.riseonlinemarketing.com

Marlah Jewelry

Easy to use.
Very professional look.
Excellent customer service.
I use it and recommend it !

Retro Active Smoke Shop

We had a simple Instagram gallery on our homepage and replaced it with this. Why not? At least customers can shop our Instagram now instead of looking and searching. The only feature I'd add is to be able to put a single gallery on multiple pages such as homepage and dedicated "Shop Our Instagram" page with different display settings for each.

Brooklyn 1903

just starting out with Showcase.....so far seamless integration and ez steps to getting launched!

Snugharbour

Recently installed, still on trial version. No complaints

Shopitwow

Off To A Great Start! The 14 day free trial with SHOWCASE seems fair. Support was quick and real helpful to sort out my Instagram set-up glitches, I appreciate that! I'm betting it's going to be a good App for my Shopitwow Store and smooth sailing, Thanks.

Somatox

Great app, easy to use, once installed you will see what a great addition is is to your store! Highly recommend and the help/technical support is great. Thanks James!

Display Gal

Amazing to showcase our newest event display designs and trade show booths

Omnia Fitness

Great app, adding one more (big) way to be visible and cut out the amount of clicks to purchase.

Watermelonflops