Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Woof Wild

Wonderful App! Very happy with ease of installation and performance.

Gentsetter

Still testing Showcase out, but it solves a huge problem of having Gentsetter's Instagram followers clicking through links to get to your products. Great work!

If you're looking for some great luggage, check us out www.gentsetterbags.com

Esteem Apparel

Works great and very easy to install! Check it out on my store Esteem Boutique

American Retrofits

Great app with very useful features!

Carrie Elizabeth Jewellery

James was extremely helpful. Its super easy to you, and looks great on my page. Very happy customer.

Junior Watches

By far the best Instagram embedder and shoppable app that we have used.

Seedsnow

Great app. Great support. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Cup Of Green Coffee

Just started this app - looks like super easy and really good app. Staff support (James Erck) is really great! Looking forward to test it!

Seanchorstore

Shoppable is very easy to use. I'd gives an edge to my store in the fashion niche because Instagram is all about showing the beauty of my products. It's amazing that it's free, maybe I'll upgrade once my store reaches the 6 figures!

Literazzo

I've used the free version of this app for a few weeks now. I can't speak to its' "shoppable" feature since that's in the paid version, but if all you want is a way to seamlessly integrate your Instagram feed onto your site without spammy logos added to it, this is great. It does what it says and looks great on my homepage. Customer service was very responsive. I had experimented with placing the code on different pages before I settled on the homepage, and I must have broken something somewhere because the app got buggy. I contacted them and they had it fixed right away. If I ever do decide I need the shoppable feature, I have no problem sticking with the Showcase app.