Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Carrie Elizabeth Jewellery

James was extremely helpful. Its super easy to you, and looks great on my page. Very happy customer.

Junior Watches

By far the best Instagram embedder and shoppable app that we have used.

Seedsnow

Great app. Great support. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Cup Of Green Coffee

Just started this app - looks like super easy and really good app. Staff support (James Erck) is really great! Looking forward to test it!

Seanchorstore

Shoppable is very easy to use. I'd gives an edge to my store in the fashion niche because Instagram is all about showing the beauty of my products. It's amazing that it's free, maybe I'll upgrade once my store reaches the 6 figures!

Literazzo

I've used the free version of this app for a few weeks now. I can't speak to its' "shoppable" feature since that's in the paid version, but if all you want is a way to seamlessly integrate your Instagram feed onto your site without spammy logos added to it, this is great. It does what it says and looks great on my homepage. Customer service was very responsive. I had experimented with placing the code on different pages before I settled on the homepage, and I must have broken something somewhere because the app got buggy. I contacted them and they had it fixed right away. If I ever do decide I need the shoppable feature, I have no problem sticking with the Showcase app.

Glamour Dux

This app is amazing! Integrates with Instagram and our site with ease. We needed a little customization and it was handled within an hour.

Headbandsofhope

This is a must-have to any business that values their Instagram feed! It makes it so easy for customers to go directly to the product from the picture. Easy to use for the business and consumer. Love it!

Aca Apparel

After trying a few Instagram feed apps on shopify, I come across showcase. This app is by far the best looking, most aesthetically pleasing app out there. Other then the app being great, the customer service is exceptional. James will help you up with anything you need and doesn't take long to do so.

Will recommend this app to everyone.

Cameron Waulker

Great app and very helpful (and quick) customer service. I just upgraded to the shoppable gallery option, but so far everything is great. I'd love to see an option in the app that allows you to add Instagram images as Shopify products directly from the app (I'm a photographer and am selling prints).