Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

KaliVit

Super easy to use and amazing customer service. 10/10 would recommend, especially for newbs. The agent went in and tweaked a custom code, and in less than a minute my special request was done.

Lemiché

Wonderful app, great for all kinds of Instagram galleries that I use throughout the shop! Thank you for the amazing work!

Simply-Gadget.com

Customer Support was very bad. They didn't try to assist my problem to reconnect this app whe I told them 3/4 x that this app isn't working at all. 2 days after that, I've been charged for this app that even working at all. Been trying to contact and talk to Customer Support but no one bother to reply back to me. This is really bad, simply charging eventhough knowing this app can run on my side. Useless app, useless help from Customer Support.

September 9, 2019

Hello,

According to our in-app chat and email records, we responded to all of your inquiries. There was not a single communication in which we didn't respond. We even offered to schedule a time to chat with you live, walk through the issues you were having, and help figure things out. We also offered to issue you an app refund as well, but you never responded or engaged with us on either account.

7p.m.ru

Интернет-магазин 7 p.m. предлагает модную и качественную дизайнерскую одежду для женщин и мужчин. Как производитель и разработчик моделей, мы понимаем, насколько важно современному человеку выглядеть элегантно и стильно. Уже несколько лет, мы даем возможность модницам создать нестандартные, яркие и индивидуальные образы.

So Not Size Zero

Fast and efficient installation by James once again, no complaints here! (: However, it would be even more awesome if they could verify instructions with the client to make sure the installation is done according to what the client wants and requested for.

One Two Terra

This app is really flexible when it comes to the design, and Showcase provides excellent and quick customer experience!

The SoCal Store

Love it! So easy to install and to understand! I am Definitely recommending this app. Also, the free plan does a great job.

Perfezione Lingerie

I love the design this app offers, is pretty easy to set up and the customer support is always willing to help. The only reason I dont give it 5 stars is because is a bit pain to every time you post a photo need to manually add it to the feed, which makes it slower. Otherwise, great app!

ASRTD

Installed this App and never looked back. The Showcase Team is very responsive and easily able to assist our store in making custom changes to ensure the App works seamlessly. Definitely a must have app for any store.

Todopulseras

It perfectly works and you will end upsaving tons of money on shopify themes! It produces a lot of engagement.

May 25, 2019

Hey there. We appreciate the review. Thanks for the positive feedback! - The Showcase Team