Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

The Sola Look

I switched over to Showcase from a much more expensive Shoppable Instagram app and must say that I'm extremely happy. Not only am I saving a lot of money but the features are fantastic. Showcase's customer service goes above and beyond what I was expecting. I had some very specific requests in terms of how I wanted the galleries to look and James took care of everything. I highly recommend Showcase.

Consignment Furniture Nz

Just installed this app on three sites and the clients love it. Intuitive, current & easy to use - highly recommended.

Daniel Sandler Makeup

Excellent, quick response from the support team when I had an initial problem with installation - v easy to use interface.

Pcp1

This app is perfect. It does exactly what we want and looks great. Each time we have needed help the support has been super quick and effective. James from Showcase is amazing. The customer service is 100%

Sghweh12

Great app! Now we can show the Instagram photos easily on our website. If we want to refresh the look, we simply choose different pictures from Instagram with one click. Another awesome thing is a possibility to create different galleries. If you have few product categories in your shop, you can pick what you want to show on particular landing pages. Love it! Many thanks to the developer!

Strumf Mall

Works as expected. Great support, fast and understanding. 5 starts from https://www.strumfmall.ro

Indigo Luna

Love this app.

It looks beautiful on our website and has increased sales.
The Showcase team are great to work with, very friendly and responsive!

2 Mad Sisters

I love this app, easy to use and very reliable. HIGHLY recommend. 10 star

Art Nebula

This is such an awesome app!!! So easy to use and it just allows one to be creative with its functionality. :) You must have this!

Keyshortscom