Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

And Well Dressed

UI is wonderful. Unfortunately their feature (which is what I mainly used the app for) to show hashtags associated with the brand is down. Issue has been unresolved so far.

The Riviera Towel Company

Showcase is the best way for our small biz to promote our Instagram feed on our website for our shoppers !

Wildish

Give it a shot, you wont be disappointed. We've sampled many other IG shopping apps, but Showcase's customer service and UI, and AFFORDABLE cost nails the need. Giver a go! Thanks, homies!!

the glamorous interiors

Amazing customer service! Helped me to set up the app perfectly on my store and it works and looks amazing.

Pinnaband

I use the app to create custom Instagram galleries on my homepage and product pages. It works very nicely and is easy to integrate into our site. I needed the gallery on mobile to have 3 columns and customer service worked with me and did the necessary edits to the code to achieve the results I was looking for. Very satisfied!

KharaKapas

Brilliant alternative where Instagram's own shopping app is unavailable or doesn't work. What has made the experience even better is the fantastic support provided by these guys (PS: I am on the pro plan of Showcase, so my support experience is vis-a-vis that).

Curnon Watch

This app helped me boost our sales and also make the look and feel much better. Very usefull and prompt response

Miranda Frye

Great app and works perfectly. I had a little trouble getting the code installed onto the Product Detail part of my page but was able to reach out to customer support and James was able to help me within minutes. Highly recommended for functionality and great customer support. Our sales have gone up using this App!

SiliBak

95% of my customers are from Instagram. Although I could tag my products this App is fabulous in making it super easy once in my store to find the exact products they saw in Instagram. Fabulous App!!!

Lovely Pup

I love this app. Our customers' Instagram photos are extremely important to our business, and Showcase makes perfect use of this content. It's especially cool how the app automatically displays the relevant photos for each individual product. Plus, James is super helpful if you have any questions/problems.

Our website is now overflowing with adorable dog photos. Thanks Showcase!