Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Strumf Mall

Works as expected. Great support, fast and understanding. 5 starts from https://www.strumfmall.ro

Indigo Luna

Love this app.

It looks beautiful on our website and has increased sales.
The Showcase team are great to work with, very friendly and responsive!

2 Mad Sisters

I love this app, easy to use and very reliable. HIGHLY recommend. 10 star

Art Nebula

This is such an awesome app!!! So easy to use and it just allows one to be creative with its functionality. :) You must have this!

Keyshortscom

Great app! Now we can show the Instagram photos easily on our website. If we want to refresh the look, we simply choose different pictures from Instagram with one click. Another awesome thing is a possibility to create different galleries. If you have few product categories in your shop, you can pick what you want to show on particular landing pages. Love it! Many thanks to the developer!

Mls Arts Designs

Showcase has excellent customer support, the representative was very knowledgeable with a clear step by step process!!!

Visionaryinc

Excellent app, exactly what I needed and the customer service is by far the best I've seen.

Vacaysite

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. Super easy to use and makes refreshing our home page easy and fun. Just hoping they get the ability to add shopping directly from Instagram soon- sounds like it is test mode and I am dying to use it!

Kopkdk

Awesome plugin. Works really well to show of all our beautiful instagram posts.

Fennecssunglasses

Showcase is one of teh ebst apps i have used. The most important part is the customer supporet. James its fast, realiable and very friendly on resolving problems for users that doenst have much coding experience. Amaizing service, fuully recommended. Aside from that Showcase its a great traffic source. It has help me increase my trafic and conversion over the past year. Check it out how it works on my store www.fennecs.com.co.
100 RECOMMEND APP.