Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Visionaryinc

Excellent app, exactly what I needed and the customer service is by far the best I've seen.

Vacaysite

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. Super easy to use and makes refreshing our home page easy and fun. Just hoping they get the ability to add shopping directly from Instagram soon- sounds like it is test mode and I am dying to use it!

Kopkdk

Awesome plugin. Works really well to show of all our beautiful instagram posts.

Fennecssunglasses

Showcase is one of teh ebst apps i have used. The most important part is the customer supporet. James its fast, realiable and very friendly on resolving problems for users that doenst have much coding experience. Amaizing service, fuully recommended. Aside from that Showcase its a great traffic source. It has help me increase my trafic and conversion over the past year. Check it out how it works on my store www.fennecs.com.co.
100 RECOMMEND APP.

Connectricians

Showcase is solid. Support is great (James), interface is clean and the application is user friendly. I've tried multiple competitors and haven't seen better. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Avantwatches

Honestly the best instagram feed app out there hands down!!! Has 90% of the
Shoppable Instagram by Foursixty at a fraction of the cost. If I could I would give it a 10 star review. The customer support is amazing and the team really helps you set up the whole app if you have any difficulties. Can't recommend this app enough. A must have!

The Princess Closet Co

James has been the most amazing! Confident what this app can bring to my new biz, but most importantly, dependable topnotch customer service! 5 stars for sure!!!

One Fleur

I love how easy this app is to use! The mobile app is a huge plus as images can be linked from Instagram to your website in an instant. The support team are great and responses are timely.

By Sarah London

The customer service agent, James, was incredibly responsive and helpful in helping to integrate the app to my website! Thank you for your assistance :)

Sleefs 2

Great app, simple to use and awesome support got us up and running just like we needed it!