Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Vingeproject

Great App, trully amazing i recommend it to everyone for shopable Instagram!!!
You can customize it and do a lot of things!!!

Littlearrowstudio

Such a great app! Very easy to install. Love the ability to tag products so my customers can easily purchase. I've had a few questions and James has been super helpful.

Magnetrx

Great free app and very easy to use!! Support was excellent with helping me install some code. I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners! www.MagnetRX.com

Taniusa

We are very happy with the Showcase solution for Shopify. It was easy to install and integrate. The reason the app gets 5 star review is because of their customer service, follow through and support. Much appreciated.

Biglove

LOVE IT! Super user friendly. And best costumer service! They were very fast and very helpful. Thank You!

Classyglassies

Really, really love this app. We especially like the way the app lets you start small yet provides you with soooo many new and innovative ways and tools to grow an Instagram following and profit from Instagram. The customer service is amazing.
James quickly responded to all of our inquiries and provided us with top-notch support. Highly recommend!

Tinahjelm

Showcase works perfect for me; I am very pleased with all the features as well as the visual part too. Further the service is super quick, reliable, friendly and professional

Www Straptitude Com

James has been great support. His e-mails are concise and easy to follow. Highly recommend!

Marble Hive

Great app easy to use and integrate to any page !

Rollick

Love love LOVE this app. I get about 30% of my traffic from Instagram, and having an awesome landing page from my bio link has made a huge difference. The app is so easy to use, totally customizable, and the customer service is fantastic. I'm excited to find even more ways to use it going forward!