Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Www Straptitude Com

James has been great support. His e-mails are concise and easy to follow. Highly recommend!

For Travelers Adventures

I think the app would be better if It was more user-friendly. I dont understand how to install it.

Marble Hive

Great app easy to use and integrate to any page !

Rollick

Love love LOVE this app. I get about 30% of my traffic from Instagram, and having an awesome landing page from my bio link has made a huge difference. The app is so easy to use, totally customizable, and the customer service is fantastic. I'm excited to find even more ways to use it going forward!

Designerlingerie Com

The customer service I received was terrific! The App is user friendly, visually wonderful and Above Market helped me with the set up for my website. I highly recommend installing the Showcase App.

Flagtrial

Very nice indeed! We trialed about half a dozen before finding Showcase was by far the best combination of flexibility, power, and ease of use. Many thanks, John

T Shirt Express 101

I think the perfect Instagram app would be one where the images gave a direct link to the product via phone. However,I'm still giving this a 5 star review because it comes pretty close! All you have to do is give the link in bio and customers can come there straight from your site. Then all products tagged are listed below the image. Great app!

Weave Got It Canada

It's been really great so far. I liked the layout of this one and I haven't had any issues.

Dreamdiamondsltd

It's a great app that provides the most streamlined experience of shopping an insta feed. There some things to improve but overall highly recommend.

Beauty Benefit

All perfect! I have this app in two stores and it works great. James always help you. I recommend it.