Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Options

Location Colombia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

La atención es oportuna y efectiva. Simplifica mucho la forma de taggear los productos, te ayudan haciendo mejoras a la app para que funcione perfectamente para tu negocio y supla tus necesidades.

Cheeky Seats Scooter Seat Covers

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love this app - there was a time when customer service was hard to reach, but that has been resolved and the support is excellent. Great looking display of images, highly customizable!!

onlybrown

Location Singapore

Installation is a breeze. Straight-forward.

But we will need to monitor to see how it helps to drive traffic to our IG. Thank you.

www.onlybrown.com

REAMO

Location Austria

This app is super easy to install. Very useful if you want to create a page with UGC with add to cart feature
Would recommend

Baudoin & Lange

Time spent using app About 1 year

I cannot even begin to describe how great this app is!! It has elevated our pdp and homepage beyond measure. James has been so incredibly helpful assisting, I wouldn't hesitate downloading showcase!

RODSolution

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! Deff recommend! Give it a go!

atto.studio

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy to use and install. James from showcase is very responsive and helpful, we really enjoy the app

Rohner Socks

Location Switzerland

The app is very easy to install and use. You can add your instagram gallery in a few minutes and plenty of customization is offered, although the standard settings are already very good looking. Translating the language used can also be very easily done which is a great feature. Finally the support team is very responsive and professional. Highly recommended.

Edibilis

So far so good. Easy to set up and does what it says on the tin. Easy alternative to the Shopify api no longer available.

DRESS PEOPLE

It did exactly what I needed, which was to display the Instagram feed. There are other options as well with selling, but I don't want to use that. Just for displaying my instagram its easy to use, and configurable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25