Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Marcfittstore

Best app out there! Everything is just so easy to use and awesome customer service!

Yamishoes

Shoppable Instagram pictures are a must have for your online store in my opinion. I've tested a few apps and Showcase by far was one of the easiest to set up without any hassle. Worked great right out the box. The customer service provided by James and his team was quick, friendly and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond to make sure I had my Shop Instagram page to my liking. They went in and created a customized CSS to fit my stores color scheme. Highly recommended!

Head Shop International

Seems pretty good, I tried the demo and I'm deciding if I need.

Vypex Apparel

Initially had real problems with the app in terms of the token for my account, I couldn't log in properly. However on a Saturday I emailed the team asking for help and they managed to sort this for me AND help me with installing product-specific feeds on product pages in super quick time. App looks and feels great so very happy with it!

The Sola Look

I switched over to Showcase from a much more expensive Shoppable Instagram app and must say that I'm extremely happy. Not only am I saving a lot of money but the features are fantastic. Showcase's customer service goes above and beyond what I was expecting. I had some very specific requests in terms of how I wanted the galleries to look and James took care of everything. I highly recommend Showcase.

Consignment Furniture Nz

Just installed this app on three sites and the clients love it. Intuitive, current & easy to use - highly recommended.

Daniel Sandler Makeup

Excellent, quick response from the support team when I had an initial problem with installation - v easy to use interface.

Pcp1

This app is perfect. It does exactly what we want and looks great. Each time we have needed help the support has been super quick and effective. James from Showcase is amazing. The customer service is 100%

Sghweh12

Great app! Now we can show the Instagram photos easily on our website. If we want to refresh the look, we simply choose different pictures from Instagram with one click. Another awesome thing is a possibility to create different galleries. If you have few product categories in your shop, you can pick what you want to show on particular landing pages. Love it! Many thanks to the developer!

Strumf Mall

Works as expected. Great support, fast and understanding. 5 starts from https://www.strumfmall.ro