Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Lovely Pup

I love this app. Our customers' Instagram photos are extremely important to our business, and Showcase makes perfect use of this content. It's especially cool how the app automatically displays the relevant photos for each individual product. Plus, James is super helpful if you have any questions/problems.

Our website is now overflowing with adorable dog photos. Thanks Showcase!

Softlens Queen

James helps me to move from previous apps and working the same feature with an adorable price. Before that, I was using another app and charge me for more than $250 every month, but showcase offers me the same feature only for $29 per months, and I'm very happy with the result.

Brevitedesign

Solid app. Does what we want for a 10th of the price of the competitors with considerably better UI/UX.

However, aside from a solid product, James is a true asset. He understands the Shopify themes well and was able to make a recommendation that fixed all the bugs we were having on our site. Thanks for all of the help!

Kleinwatches

This app is amazing and unbeatable for this price! I used to use another shoppable instagram app and they charged 200$ for a gallery at the product page. Insane! This app just cost 25$ and it will provide product page gallery. Also James is very nice to work with, if you have any problems or questions he will help you the same day. He also installed everything. 10 stars!

We Velvet

I love the app, great work and design! We choose it after we tried many other apps that did not fit perfectly to our store like this one. Good work, guys!

Curvy Couture Innovation

Looks beautiful, works flawlessly, love the ability to have custom product galleries. :)

Isla Ida Bracelets

Great app and support! Helped us style the widgets with custom css.

Marcfittstore

Best app out there! Everything is just so easy to use and awesome customer service!

Yamishoes

Shoppable Instagram pictures are a must have for your online store in my opinion. I've tested a few apps and Showcase by far was one of the easiest to set up without any hassle. Worked great right out the box. The customer service provided by James and his team was quick, friendly and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond to make sure I had my Shop Instagram page to my liking. They went in and created a customized CSS to fit my stores color scheme. Highly recommended!

Vypex Apparel

Initially had real problems with the app in terms of the token for my account, I couldn't log in properly. However on a Saturday I emailed the team asking for help and they managed to sort this for me AND help me with installing product-specific feeds on product pages in super quick time. App looks and feels great so very happy with it!