Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Taniusa

We are very happy with the Showcase solution for Shopify. It was easy to install and integrate. The reason the app gets 5 star review is because of their customer service, follow through and support. Much appreciated.

Biglove

LOVE IT! Super user friendly. And best costumer service! They were very fast and very helpful. Thank You!

Classyglassies

Really, really love this app. We especially like the way the app lets you start small yet provides you with soooo many new and innovative ways and tools to grow an Instagram following and profit from Instagram. The customer service is amazing.
James quickly responded to all of our inquiries and provided us with top-notch support. Highly recommend!

Tinahjelm

Showcase works perfect for me; I am very pleased with all the features as well as the visual part too. Further the service is super quick, reliable, friendly and professional

Www Straptitude Com

James has been great support. His e-mails are concise and easy to follow. Highly recommend!

Marble Hive

Great app easy to use and integrate to any page !

Rollick

Love love LOVE this app. I get about 30% of my traffic from Instagram, and having an awesome landing page from my bio link has made a huge difference. The app is so easy to use, totally customizable, and the customer service is fantastic. I'm excited to find even more ways to use it going forward!

Designerlingerie Com

The customer service I received was terrific! The App is user friendly, visually wonderful and Above Market helped me with the set up for my website. I highly recommend installing the Showcase App.

Flagtrial

Very nice indeed! We trialed about half a dozen before finding Showcase was by far the best combination of flexibility, power, and ease of use. Many thanks, John

T Shirt Express 101

I think the perfect Instagram app would be one where the images gave a direct link to the product via phone. However,I'm still giving this a 5 star review because it comes pretty close! All you have to do is give the link in bio and customers can come there straight from your site. Then all products tagged are listed below the image. Great app!