Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Beauty Benefit

All perfect! I have this app in two stores and it works great. James always help you. I recommend it.

Hook Tackle

Thanks for the prompt fix. You guys are the best!

Matter Prints

The app is great and has helped us improve our social to web traffic drastically. The support from the team is amazing, they respond quickly, are very helpful, and are always ready to lend a helping hand if needed.

Yosisamra

Looks great. Easy to install. And support was awesome! Definitely go with this one.

Thehouseofstylez

I switched over to Showcase November 16, 2016 from another app that I was paying $100 a month. I am absolutely happy it turned out to be a better app than what I had. Thanks for the updates and the great customer service

Testing08

This app is amazing, I love it so glad I was able to add it to my store! The support is amazing as well, every time I message them for changes they are responsive and eager to help.The features are amazing and work really well.

Kim And Proper 2

Love the app! Very intuitive and does everything you'd ever want. Have been using it for over a year and the support for the odd questions which have come up has always been prompt with easy resolutions. James and his team have also even helped do the installation.

Princess Bride Diamond

Great app that showcases our Instagram feed beautifully. I like how t shows pictures fo the products I'm tagging so I can tag the right variants.

Mimi Holliday

Excellent App, lots of personalised settings and the add to cart functions are just superb. Highly recommended! 5 stars

Yeswehustle

Great app! Love the layout and setup. I can tell it was created with effort.