Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Habesha Shirts

misleading free plan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

We what is misleading? If anything is confusing, please let us know so we can solve the issue for all merchants. According to our chat logs, you contacted us about skipping the the free trial, we confirmed you could do this without being billed and would stay on the free plan. No additional questions were asked after that -- writing a 1-star review without contacting us about the issue doesn't help anyone.

We have extremely clear pricing (free or paid) and outline the features on our app site as well as on this app listing page:

We have exceptional customer service waiting and ready to answer any questions you do have. Thank you for trying out Showcase and we wish you the best.

Simply-Gadget.com

Customer Support was very bad. They didn't try to assist my problem to reconnect this app whe I told them 3/4 x that this app isn't working at all. 2 days after that, I've been charged for this app that even working at all. Been trying to contact and talk to Customer Support but no one bother to reply back to me. This is really bad, simply charging eventhough knowing this app can run on my side. Useless app, useless help from Customer Support.

Hello,

According to our in-app chat and email records, we responded to all of your inquiries. There was not a single communication in which we didn't respond. We even offered to schedule a time to chat with you live, walk through the issues you were having, and help figure things out. We also offered to issue you an app refund as well, but you never responded or engaged with us on either account.

Mosaic Jewels

NOT recommended, it changed the IG layout (right to lift) really weird and so far I couldn't fix this issue. NOT HAPPY AT ALL :(

Hello,

We tried reaching out via email but you never responded. As mentioned in the email, Showcase is an app that installs in your Shopify store. When you install Showcase to your Shopify store, it cannot change the way your Galaxy Note 9 renders the Instagram mobile app. Showcase only reads data from the Instagram API -- it cannot be installed on your mobile phone or cause you to need to get a new phone.

Adae Dental Online Store

What is the point of this app ?? I simply can add my Shopify store link into my Instagram profile and any instagram visitor will simply click on the link and get into my store, prices, details and checking out !
why should I pay 29 USD for a free built in feature in instagram !!!!!!!!!