Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

krinsbakery

If you're looking for an app with a FREE plan to replace Shopify's built-in Instagram feed (that Shopify refuses to fix), this is a great option!

You can use the free version to replicate the old feed's functionality pretty closely. Unlike some of the other free options, this one actually includes REAL responsive functionality for the feed, so your images are still visible at a reasonable size on mobile devices, even if you have 6 columns configured for desktop. Some of the other free options I vetted simply scaled those 6 columns down on mobile, resulting in tiny thumbnails. In order to get actual responsiveness with those options, you needed to upgrade. On the contrary, this app's free version includes automatic changes to the row/column layout on smaller screens and is truly a responsive option.

On another note: I had to take off 1 star because the interface where I can configure my feed kept logging me out while I was trying to set it up. So I lost an in-progress configuration 2 or 3 times and had to click the App link from my Shopify admin page to get back to it. Once it's all set up, it seems to work fine though.

So Not Size Zero

Fast and efficient installation by James once again, no complaints here! (: However, it would be even more awesome if they could verify instructions with the client to make sure the installation is done according to what the client wants and requested for.

Perfezione Lingerie

I love the design this app offers, is pretty easy to set up and the customer support is always willing to help. The only reason I dont give it 5 stars is because is a bit pain to every time you post a photo need to manually add it to the feed, which makes it slower. Otherwise, great app!

Xxiv Active

pretty good. but the gallery on product page only shows up to 12 photos.

Grand Royalty Clo

The pro version is the better option

Buddhapants 2

Easy to use! Looks great! Can't wait to get everything setup!

Luilu Jewelry

So far I enjoy having this app! Its easy to use and very convenient.

Callia Flowers

Great app for showcasing Instagram. I appreciate the simple install.

Shopitwow

Off To A Great Start! The 14 day free trial with SHOWCASE seems fair. Support was quick and real helpful to sort out my Instagram set-up glitches, I appreciate that! I'm betting it's going to be a good App for my Shopitwow Store and smooth sailing, Thanks.

Cloud 90s

I very much like the chic simplicity of the interface but wish it was a little less bulky for java script!