Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

onlybrown

Installation is a breeze. Straight-forward.

But we will need to monitor to see how it helps to drive traffic to our IG. Thank you.

www.onlybrown.com

REAMO

This app is super easy to install. Very useful if you want to create a page with UGC with add to cart feature
Would recommend

Baudoin & Lange

I cannot even begin to describe how great this app is!! It has elevated our pdp and homepage beyond measure. James has been so incredibly helpful assisting, I wouldn't hesitate downloading showcase!

RODSolution

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! Deff recommend! Give it a go!

atto.studio

Very easy to use and install. James from showcase is very responsive and helpful, we really enjoy the app

Rohner Socks

The app is very easy to install and use. You can add your instagram gallery in a few minutes and plenty of customization is offered, although the standard settings are already very good looking. Translating the language used can also be very easily done which is a great feature. Finally the support team is very responsive and professional. Highly recommended.

Edibilis

So far so good. Easy to set up and does what it says on the tin. Easy alternative to the Shopify api no longer available.

DRESS PEOPLE

It did exactly what I needed, which was to display the Instagram feed. There are other options as well with selling, but I don't want to use that. Just for displaying my instagram its easy to use, and configurable.

Kids Own the Universe

I installed this app to showcase my Instagram gallery on my website. Super easy to use. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Pyopp

good apps, the free plan is a good replacement solution for theme Instagram, and the paid plan definitely as good features to try.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25