Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Thread Count Fabrics

Looked at a lot of other IG apps before deciding on showcase. Showcase gives you best bang for your buck, good free plan and paid plan is slightly less than competitors. It's easy to use, they have good customer service (James gladly took care of some extra code that needed to be added for our site) and most importantly it looks good!

Edibilis

So far so good. Easy to set up and does what it says on the tin. Easy alternative to the Shopify api no longer available.

DRESS PEOPLE

It did exactly what I needed, which was to display the Instagram feed. There are other options as well with selling, but I don't want to use that. Just for displaying my instagram its easy to use, and configurable.

Kids Own the Universe

I installed this app to showcase my Instagram gallery on my website. Super easy to use. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Pyopp

good apps, the free plan is a good replacement solution for theme Instagram, and the paid plan definitely as good features to try.

Zaim Design Studio

I was frustrated with losing Instagram feed. The free version is very good. No long registrations and etc. Once Instagram shop gets enabled in my country. I might upgrade my plan.

Cornell Farm

Since the method baked into our theme is no longer supported by Instagram, I'm very thankful they offer the basic instagram integration for free. It works well and looks good!

L E Y O

Such a great app! Easy to use and looks amazing on my site
Already has generated a sale after only a couple of hours on the site!

NOMINAL

Awesome customer service, easy to use, and insanely useful! Friendly team makes me positive that I'll be keeping this app or a long time coming!

forlatesttrends

The pronto response from the team is really appreciated , i am sure that the app works well. Love your guys work , keep rocking

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25