Shop By Brand

Shop By Brand

by Kaleido

Classiest way to sell your brands

Custom dog socks and phone dog cases | Dogs'n'Sox

This is a must-have app for any store that sells different brands. Customization is simple and easy and everything works like charm. Well done Kaleido!

Comfort One Shoes

Stellar app. Gorgeous. Easy to customize. Tech support is the BEST. Jarvis customized it in an instant. Can't say enough good things about it. If you need help with how you want it to perform, they'll help you. Excellent. 5 stars easy.

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

So - before I heartily recommend this app, a little piece of history.

I created my own 'Brand' page before this app came along. At the time I was running a purely Fair Trade store, with a limited number of small 'Producers', which I put in the 'Vendor' field - and which I classed as a 'Brand'.
This page displayed a list of Collection pages; one for each 'Producer' (or 'Brand'). These I had to generate myself, with an auto-populate of 'Vendor'. Once I had a Collection page for each Brand, I then needed to add a box for each Brand, on the overall 'Producers Page', which would display a logo and a link to the Collection page.

That's now history. While it worked very well, every time I got a new 'Producer', I would have to update my Collection pages and Producers Page code..... As I'm expanding and adding more real 'Brands' on a weekly basis (lots more toys and geeky stuff), it's become a headache updating this. As if there wasn't enough to do, running a shop and an online store....

And then along came 'Shop By Brand'. Essentially, it does everything that my code did (and more) - *Automagically*. Whenever a new 'Brand' is added - a Brand is added to the list. There's a central admin page for the Brands, where each may be edited individually with a brief description, logo, URL for link out to their website or another place of your choosing...once this info has been set up, everything else 'just happens'. A page of all brands *available online* is generated, with the above info - and a link to a search page (essentially a 'Collection' page) for that Brand. Instead of having to add code, all that needs to be done is populate a handful of fields with esential info for a new Brand - and everything is there.

With our expansion, once I bring all products online, we'll have around 250 Brands (way too many for my 'solution'). I've had a word with Jarvis, a very friendly and approachable chap, and he says that won't pose a problem - pagination is on the way.

I've also suggested a handful of features I think would improve the app - again, they are already 'in hand' and will be rolled out as and when they can be - number of subscribers permitting, I would imagine.

The bottom line - this is a great app as it stands, if you want to offer the facility for a simple click to showcase products from your brands. Yes, this can be achieved in other ways - but this app 'has it all', without having to remember to add in new Collection pages and code. It's elegant and just works. And it's only going to get better :-)

I only use apps I think will enhance my store - and this is a prime example.

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I was installing app from your website and when it hit my store it stated that i would pay $27.99 after the trial. You advertisement said 11.99.

February 10, 2020

Hi,

Our app normally calculates the number of brands you have in your store and charges the appropriate amount. What ad have you seen that says differently?

The pricing is clearly listed right here:

If you think there was an error, please let us know and we're more than happy to review it.

Best,
Kaleido

Furniture Island

A great app for any Shopify website that sells multiple brands, especially up and coming brands that need an introduction. Very easy to set up and even easier for my website visitors to use.

December 18, 2019

Thanks so much! Glad you like it.

- Kaleido

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

This app is great for showcasing & detailing vendor & brand specific products. It auto-populates brands/vendors in a centralized page and links to a page that displays just those products in that brand/vendor!!!

Vidlogix

This is the best shop by brand app hands down. Finally, app developers who understand what it means to shop by brand. Customer service is very attentive to my feedback and requests. Their PageLoad Magic app is pretty good, too. Cheers!