Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

by How Many Steps Inc.

Grow sales through abandoned alerts and VIP notifications

SalonBeauty

This app Really closes those high value sales! no better way than personalization to close those deals. Also it has a text marketing feature plus whatsapp and Email so this is really going to change the whole game!

Guru Muscle

This app helps you to get a notification on abandoned cart straight the way. So helpful. They are always willing to help with anything you may have. I would 100% recommend them. TOP stars.

EthiopianClothing.Net

I used this app to help me recover abadond customers and it works great, its really great app. I recomend it.

Wallride Skate Supply

wow! thank you, admirable the dedication you put into what you do, for us as a company this application is very useful, thanks for the great management in solving this problem, congratulations

OxM.Mx - Orgullo x México

This app is really helpful since in my country most people use Whatsapp for everything; so it is a solution to get near (and in an efficiente way) to my customers

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

This is a useful app and is seamless in its integration. I like how simple their apps are compared to some other apps which have too much going on! Thanks guys! Ted

anbarrezart

Great app to sell my art. When someone abandons their checkout I get notified through Facebook Messenger which is very convenient for me. I can also do email alerts. When I get the alerts I can contact my lost customer and have a discussion with them. It's also great to know when it happens, I like the alerts, even if I don't contact them, I like to know whats happening on my store.

More Natural Healing

This team is very responsive, helpful and goes above and beyond to help their clients. It's helpful to receive notification of sales vs. abandon carts and these folks are on top of that!

Baby on Board

It really works. You can be more confident with your abandoned customer, also get information about why they are abandoned. And also close the sale personally.

Designs by Royi .B.

This app just "saved" a sale for me.
It is great.
Honestly, I don't usually take the time to write reviews but this was awesome.

December 17, 2019

Thanks Royi! We just checked out your site - it looks amazing. What great designs you have. Love the Air Show Bomber Jacket! If anyone is looking for fresh designed clothing, check out this site!