Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

by How Many Steps Inc.

Grow sales through abandoned alerts and VIP notifications

Gold Cosmetics & Supplies

Really like this app. 5 stars ⭐️ This app help me to se what the customer bought and I can have an after purchase conversation with the customer. Same goes with abandonment carts.

IAMROYLT

I love how you can customize or use the templates for verbiage when
Contacting your potential clients and customers

goodiese

I used this App to track my sales. It is very useful and effective. Happy to update.
Thank you very much!

PureYou Handmade

Great app helps me to improve my abandon cart rate recovery. I would definitely recommend as a must have to your store.

Iced Out Luxury

Great app and great customer service. I had an issue and it was solved in the same day. We've used this app for almost 2 years now.

Stockholm Co.

This is one of the most greatest and useful apps in shopify you can install to humanice your brand, store and service.

Valentina Lambiasi

I love this app, it help me to recover a lot of abandoned check out and is very friendly. Also, Ahmed is a really kind and always ready to help. The app now you can download on your phone and send notifications to the movements on your store and is not necessary make ir through Facebook Messenger, this make me very happy.

November 9, 2020

Thanks Valentina. Happy to help. And I really appreciate that you refer our app to all your clients as well. It's awesome that you run your own store, design your own shoes, and help other merchants get on shopify as well. LMK if you need anything else.

BONYHUB

I have been using this app for 4 yrs now and its just amazing.love the reminders about fb messengers on abandon carts, it has helped a lot. Fabulous app.

November 2, 2020

Thanks for the review Shruti. You might be one of the longest using app users we have! It was great speaking on the phone with you and learning that we're accounting for up to 20% of your overall sales. Keep it up!

After Dark

So amazing that we get to reach out to our abandoned cart customers directly on call! It's given our recovery rate a massive bump! Another great thing about Shop Phone is the constant reminders we get to thank our loyal customers.

November 2, 2020

Thanks Prerna. We love your store. We wrote this post for you because we love your store so much: https://shopphone.substack.com/p/why-we-love-after-dark

StudioMusic.cl

Best app for recover sales. We use WhatsApp and it works perfect. Support is also really good! We recommend this app for sure.

October 30, 2020

Thanks for the review Carlos. You have a really cool store there in Chile, I'm sure your products sell themselves! We wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16