Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

by How Many Steps Inc.

Grow sales through abandoned alerts and VIP notifications

Angie's Eclectic Elegance

I used it to thank customers or to retain customers who abandoned carts. It was very helpful. Great app

Cosméticos Kénos

I use it everyday. It's easy to use, and makes me recover many abandoned carts. I'd definitely recommend it

February 5, 2021

We appreciate your support. I am setting you up on the new version of the app, please wait confirming when it's ready for you. Can't wait for you to try it!

Gold Cosmetics & Supplies

Really like this app. 5 stars ⭐️ This app help me to se what the customer bought and I can have an after purchase conversation with the customer. Same goes with abandonment carts.

IAMROYLT

I love how you can customize or use the templates for verbiage when
Contacting your potential clients and customers

goodiese

I used this App to track my sales. It is very useful and effective. Happy to update.
Thank you very much!

PureYou Handmade

Great app helps me to improve my abandon cart rate recovery. I would definitely recommend as a must have to your store.

Iced Out Luxury

Great app and great customer service. I had an issue and it was solved in the same day. We've used this app for almost 2 years now.

Stockholm Co.

This is one of the most greatest and useful apps in shopify you can install to humanice your brand, store and service.

Valentina Lambiasi

I love this app, it help me to recover a lot of abandoned check out and is very friendly. Also, Ahmed is a really kind and always ready to help. The app now you can download on your phone and send notifications to the movements on your store and is not necessary make ir through Facebook Messenger, this make me very happy.

November 9, 2020

Thanks Valentina. Happy to help. And I really appreciate that you refer our app to all your clients as well. It's awesome that you run your own store, design your own shoes, and help other merchants get on shopify as well. LMK if you need anything else.

BONYHUB

I have been using this app for 4 yrs now and its just amazing.love the reminders about fb messengers on abandon carts, it has helped a lot. Fabulous app.

November 2, 2020

Thanks for the review Shruti. You might be one of the longest using app users we have! It was great speaking on the phone with you and learning that we're accounting for up to 20% of your overall sales. Keep it up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16