Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

by How Many Steps Inc.

Grow sales through abandoned alerts and VIP notifications

Little Wings Nz

Totally LOVE this app and not just because its FREE... but because it allows my small business to have a 'customer support' feel to my business. Which builds customer trust etc. It is easy to use. And as long as I am using mobile data, or wifi... I can offer customer support wherever I am. Brilliant! A totally MUST have app for small businesses and if you are just starting out with shopify.

Goodman Electronics Online

Works great! It does exactly what it says that it will do!

Pure Hearts International

Does what it says it will do. Works well.

Everythingtiny

Thanks for building this smart method for reaching out to folks who show some interest in our products. I got a warm lead the same day I installed this app!

It's also nice to have a suggestion for the conversation to get us in the mindset to talk to customers. As small business people doing a multitude of tasks, our minds are always on something else when a lead comes in.

I closed the deal on the first call. Can't wait to get the next one.

Savage Supplements Llc

I can't believe no one hasn't thought of this app before! This is like a live sales lead platform that hands off warm transfers as they come in, which is any salesmans dream. I can run my business and now finally have a "customer service call center" feel even though we are a newer business. GREAT WORK!

Friendo Health

This app is sales genius. I can't say enough good things about it. My store gets a few sales per day, and this has already gotten us additional sales in just 1 week or so of use, plus creating massive good will for our store. Thank you for the app! When we get larger, we'll be looking into your enterprise plan.

Duck In A Tub Bath And Body

Works Perfect! I get all the notifications on time. Well Done!

Uncourage

Allowing us to set the minimum cart value made this the perfect tool!

Ma Pr Sales

Scout, first intension did not know how to work the application, so I received a message from the creator of the application and install again, and really this application is fantastic and works perfectly and each occasion sends an alert to messnger, Which I recommend the application

3dmakeable

We use Scout every single day to manage our cart abandonments on our Shopify store. The value of being notified directly through Messenger shouldn't be overlooked as it adds that extra layer of urgency in preventing loss of sales.

In our view, one of the best features is the ability to "Call this customer" directly from within Messenger. It takes some getting used to, however, by providing an impressive customer service experience, our sales improved instantly. Answering questions and having the ability to offer a personalized discount when speaking directly to your customers is another huge benefit.

We recommend vendors start taking cart abandonment seriously and turn those empty carts into proven sales with Scout.